Tour (Part 23)

2 month skip;

Kaylee's POV:

I was surprising Colby on his second to last stop on tour and I planned it with Sam. I was going to do a fake video chat call and then run out to him. Today was the day. I was hiding back stage when I heard the video start play. I then walked on stage when Colby turned towards the crowd and the fans noticed me when i snuck up behind him and they all began to scream. I then put my arms around Colby and I feel him start to cry and then turn around and we kiss in front of the crowd. After our moment i wet back stage and waited until the show was over. I love him with all my heart and i don't know where i would be without him. we have helped each other through so much these past 4 years. I do not think I would be alive if i didn't meet him. After the show we went home and packed to go back to Los Angeles and we got on the plane after taking an Uber there. I fucking hate flying. I rather drive in a car but flying in faster.

Colby's POV:

Sam and I were on our second to last stop on tour and Sam said that Kaylee was going to video chat us. We turn around and see Kaylee on the screen. "Hey Sam and Colby wanted to help you guys get them all hyped up so let's try it. I then face towards the crowd and they start to freak out. I feel someone jump on me. I knew that scent of perfume and tiny hands anywhere. It was my baby. I fell to my knees crying tears of joy as all the fans screamed Kaylee's name. Sam and Kaylee hugged and then Kaylee and I kissed in front of all the fans. Kaylee then went back stage and waited for us to finish the show. After the show went back to the hotel room and laid down. I love her with all my heart and I will never let her go. "I love you baby, always." I whisper in her ear. "I love you too." She whispers back before her eyes flutter shut. She fell asleep in my arms. I missed her so much these past 2 months I couldn't wait to see her again and she surprised me by flying out here. I laid with Kaylee in my arms and i eventually fell asleep as well. I am woken up by Kaylee leaving the bed. I then hear the shower start and the bathroom door close. I dozed off again and woke up to Kaylee rubbing my face and saying my name. I open my eyes to be met by Kaylee's adorable green gaze. we showed up to the last show on tour it was a huge success. This tour was an amazing experience for Sam and I along with the fans as well. We went back to the hotel and packed to go home. we took an Uber to the airport. We got through security and then got some food and then got on our plane. We landed in Los Angeles about six hours later and we went home and watch a movie with everyone. After a while i saw Kaylee dozing off once everyone went to be so i picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bedroom. i laid her down on the bed and took off my shirt and then proceeded to lay next to her. I start to drift off when i hear her say something. "I love you Colby, Always." she whispers into my ear. "I love you too baby girl." I whisper back as we both drift off to sleep.