I'm Sorry. (Part 6)

TIME SKIP:

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to the smell of Colby's cologne. I look around to find him and he is gone.
"He must have went out with Sam." I say laying my head on the pillow. Someone knocks on the door. I say "come in." I see Sam standing there crying. "I'm sorry." He says. "Sorry about what." I say concerned. "About what is about to happen." He replies. My phone rings, its Colby and answer and I hear a girl on the other line. She explains to me that she is Colby's ex girlfriend and that she wants him back, and that he kissed her, so that means that he wants her too. I hang up and throw my phone down. "You better have a explanation." I say in an angry tone. "I do, Colby and I went out and we ran into her, she was all over him and he said that he was dating you then she proceeded to kiss him. Colby got into his car and drove away, completely destroyed, I don't know where he is, I figured you'd know. "So Colby didn't kiss her." "No" he replied. "Don't worry I know where he is, thank you for telling me Sam." Sam walks away and then I get dressed and head to the beach. His favorite spot to go and clear his head is under the pier. So that is the first place I went. I park the car and see him sitting in the sand with his head up against the wood pillar. I walk over quietly, to see he fell asleep. His eyes were all puffy. I could tell he had been crying. I sit down next to him, grab him and lay him down in my lap. I play with his hair for a while. After about a hour he wakes up. He looks up at my with his sad eyes. " Kaylee I," "Colby, its okay Sam told me what happened I'm not mad." He sighs with relief and lays his head on my chest. "Let's go home baby." "Okay." He says. We get into his car and I start driving. I look over to see Colby asleep. He starts talking, in his sleep. "No, I love you, No, Kaylee I didn't do it, Please, believe me." I could tell whatever happened between him and Kaitlin he didn't want to do it. He never talks in his sleep unless he feels a lot of guilt. I pull over and I shake Colby. He pops up and looks at me and says " I'm sorry, I love you, I never meant to hurt you, I don't deserve you."
"Yes you do it was not your fault." We get home and we walk up stairs he sits down on the bed and goes on his phone. " I'm gonna go take a shower, okay baby." "Okay" he reply's back looking up from his phone. I finish my shower get dressed and walk into the bed room to find a snoring Colby.

I tap him and he moves over

I tap him and he moves over. I lay down next to him and lay on his chest. I go on Instagram.

@Colbybrock

Liked by SamGolbach, EltonCastee, JordanGolbach, and 892,621 others

@KayleePimentel: Happy 1 year Anniversary Kay I love you more than anything♥️.(even skateboarding, beanies and my vans) 😊🥰Thank you for putting up with all my shit. Making laugh so hard I cry. Letting me explain myself, when something goes wrong. Not only are you my girlfriend but you are my best friend and have stuck by Sam and I since day one. Who knows where the hell I would be without you💫Kay. I promise you it will be me and you. Always.♥️

I look up at him and he is sleeping peacefully. He is so cute and sweet I love him I don't know what I would do without him. I hear a quiet knock at the door. "Come in." I whisper. I look up to see Sam smiling. "I'm guessing you guys are okay." He says smirking. "Yeah" Kissing Colby's cheek. "He really loves you more than he has loved anyone else, I have never seen him act like this around any other girl, he is happy and I haven't seen him happy in a long time, so thank you, good night Kaylee I love you best friend." He then closes the door and walks out.

Colby's POV.

I wake up and go to sit up. I then realize Kaylee is on my chest. I look down to see her passed out. She won't be waking up anytime soon. We are moving out of the trap house soon and into our owns apartments. Sam and I are next door from each other so we are still near each other. Then Jake is two doors down. We got the apartment with three bedrooms instead of two so we have a filming room and a spare bedroom. I slip Kaylee off of me to finish packing because we leave the trap house tomorrow. I finishing packing and I hear her shuffle in the bed. " Colby, where did you go." She yells. " baby I'm right here." I say smiling. " Are we bringing stuff to the new apartment today?" " If you want to baby." Kaylee gets up and gets in the shower. She finishes then I hop on after her. We bring all of our boxes to the apartment and we start unpacking the essentials. We have our bed there now so we aren't staying at the trap house anymore. Sam and I have to film a video for witches forest soon. I haven't told Kaylee but I'm gonna ask her if she wants to come. I asked her she said yes. So that means Sam, Kaylee, Jake, Corey and I are going. Kaylee and I started packing for witches forest. We packed then we laid down on the couch and passed out we were tired from moving everything today I guess.

I woke up at like 8 in the morning to Sam texting me

Brother♥️: Yo Bro we are leaving at 10 for witches forest. Are you up?

Colby: Yeah I'm up now. 😂😂. I'm gonna wake up Kaylee then we can meet at my apartment for 10:30.

Brother♥️: okay bro, sounds good see you soon. We have to pick up Corey though.

Colby: Okay sounds good see you soon. Love ya man.

Brother♥️: love you too brother.

I feel bad that I have to wake Kaylee up. She is so cute when she sleeps. She looks so peaceful. I play with her hair and say her name and she finally opens her eyes. Instantly smiling at me.
"We have to get ready for witches forest baby, time to get up." " Okay." She whispers back.
We meet up with Jake and Sam then we get into the car with me driving, Jake in the front seat with Kaylee, Sam and Corey in the back seat. Kaylee was in the middle of Sam and Corey. After driving for a couple hours I could see Kaylee dosing off. Sam noticed me looking at her. He then grabbed her and out her on his shoulder. I smiled and looked back at the road. I look to the back again after about an hour Sam is asleep with Kaylee on him. Corey is asleep against the window. And Jake is asleep next to me with headphones in. We finally arrive and I wake up Sam, Jake, and Corey. Sam lays Kaylee down on the seat and she moves to try and find me I'm guessing. I took off my sweatshirt and put it in front of her face. I saw her smile then hug the hoodie. We walk into the witches house and talk for a while. I leave Kaylee in the car cause I know she will be cranky if I wake her up. We walk back to the car and I sit in the back seat this time. I pick up Kaylee and put her on my lap. She was still sleeping. I looked at her cute baby face and laughed. She finally woke up and looked up at me with a pouty face. "Sam you left me, your shoulder was comfortable." She says laughing.