Baby Fever(Part 10)

8 Months Later;

Kaylee's POV:

Colby and I recently took photos because the baby is gonna be born soon.

I never thought this I where I would be today

I never thought this I where I would be today. I met my boyfriend at Starbucks. Like damn. This is like a fairy tale. I love him so much and I can't wait to raise this baby with Colby. We found out that the baby is a girl. I haven't been feeling too good lately. I think the baby is coming soon. I woke up on Colby's lap. We must have fell asleep watching a movie. I fell asleep with my head on his leg. I sat up to see Colby sleeping still. I got up, took a shower and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom to see Colby still sleeping. I sat next to him and pick up his head and move his hair out of his face. He was completely deadweight his head fell straight into my hands and onto my chest. He stayed asleep for another 20 minutes then woke up. He put his head on my belly and talked to the baby. " Hi my little girl, it's daddy, I love you and can't wait to meet you." He looked up at me and smiled. " Sam texted me and asked me if we wanted to go out to dinner with the gang." I said "sounds good what time."
Colby said with a smile. " 5:00 pm we are meeting at Sam's." We got dressed and headed to Sam's. Devyn, Kat, and Tara ran up to me and felt my belly. "OMG." They said Insync. "Your belly is so big." They continued. We go to dinner and then I see Colby stand up. He starts talking to everyone and then looks at me. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" "YESSSS!!" I scream. Everyone claps and says congrats as we kiss. "You knew about this dinner didn't you" I ask Colby. "Maybe." He reply's then glances at our friends. "You all knew?" They all look away and sip their drink trying not to laugh.

Colby's POV

I'm really nervous for tonight. I'm proposing to Kaylee.

I proposed to her at dinner in front of all of our friends

I proposed to her at dinner in front of all of our friends. Our family. She said yes. We were walking to the car to leave and Kaylee looked at me and said "My water broke." We rush to the hospital and get into a delivery room. All of us were still together when we were getting in the car so everyone is on their way to the hospital with us. We go in the delivery room the doctor says to me "This baby is coming out right now." I smile and hold Kaylee's hand. After a while I heard my baby girl crying. She was here. I looked at Kaylee and she smiled. The nurse called me over to my baby girl. "What is this baby girls name." Kaylee and I agreed on Jade. "Her name is Jade Lynn Brock." I smiled saying her name.