Texas (Part 21)

Colby's POV:

I sat with Kaylee in my lap for hours until we finally reached Dallas Texas. We all went to sleep right when we arrived at the hotel. We were all exhausted.

We went around Forth Worth and Dallas we went to the mall and went to the movies

We went around Forth Worth and Dallas we went to the mall and went to the movies. You could eat dinner while at the movies here WTF!!!! We then went to a parkour place and screwed around. Let's just say it was a series of epic proportions. It was awesome. I did a double backflip into the foam pit I thought I was gonna die. We all went back to the hotel and screwed around for a bit then we got into the RV and laid down. Kaylee and I fell asleep on the seat we didn't even make it to the bed.

@SamGolbach

Liked by: @EltonCastee, @CoreyScherer, @KatrinaStuart, and 6m others                                                        

@SamGolbach: I SHIP IT ♥️♥️♥️ #Klolby @KayleeBrock @Colbybrock

@SamandColbyfans: Aren't they so adorable? @SamGolbach #Klolby

I woke up with Kaylee not under me anymore and I was in the bed. I probably just don't remember her waking me up to move or something. We woke up and we were at six flags. We got into the park and went on some rides. We get food and drinks from the concession stand. Kaylee and I go to the bathroom and then come back. I ate and drank my soda but I didn't not feel good for some reason. I was walking towards the bathrooms when I bumped into someone. I turned to see Kaitlin. She pulled on my shirt and pulled me in to kiss her. All of a sudden I hear Kaylee yell. "COLE ROBERT BROCK." I turn around and pull away from Kaitlin. Kaylee's eyes were tearing up but she looked pissed but scared at the same time.

Kaylee's POV

I get up and go to get another drink and I see Colby kissing a certain someone. I scream his full name and he turns around to reveal Kaitlin. I looked into his eyes but there was something off about him. He had no emotion what so ever in his face. Let's just say Kat and Andrea had to pry me off of that bitch. We got kicked out and Colby was quiet the whole way back to the hotel. We were about 30 minutes away and Colby was dozing off from whatever Kaitlin gave him. His head was about to fall onto my shoulder but I moved and he fell into my lap. I sat there the whole time playing with his hair. I kissed his head when we got to the hotel. He was in and out of consciousness when we got back to the hotel. Let's just say it was very hard to get into the hotel room. I helped him into bed and helped him get undressed and in pajama pants. Sam helped me also because we needed someone to help him stand up along with me helping him. He kept saying I'm so sorry I love you over and over again.  I knew he was sorry and I forgave him already it wasn't his fault. It was Kaitlin's. I told him it was okay and that I'll never stop loving him even if he makes mistakes. He laid down and completely passed out. I laid beside him and he turned over and hugged me. I loved him with all my heart and some stupid jealous bitch would not ruin what we have. I woke up in the middle of the night and Colby was gone. I walked into the bathroom to see him on the bathroom floor sobbing. "Baby what's wrong." "You hate me, you know what I did." He said in between sobs. "I don't hate you, I love you with all my heart and nothing or no one is going to change that, this wasn't your fault." I say as I hold him in my arms on the bathroom floor. " I'm so so sorry." He says sobbing into my chest. "It's okay my baby bubba." I say holding his chin up. "I love you." He whispers. " I love you too." I reply. "Always." He says as a response. "Let's go back to sleep it's on 2 am." I say helping him off the floor. I lay down and cuddle into his side. We laid and talked for a while while everyone else slept. I then fell asleep while talking to him.

We decided to just stay in the hotel room and be lazy and stay in our pajamas all day and watch movies

We decided to just stay in the hotel room and be lazy and stay in our pajamas all day and watch movies. The drugs that were in Colby's were still leaving his system so he kept falling asleep throughout the day but I liked it because he stayed laying on my the whole day even if he was up. We have been inseparable all day. We went to get food at Taco Bell so Colby, Sam, Kat and I went to get the food. This was Colby five minutes away from the hotel.