Seperate Ways (14)

Kaylee's POV:

I woke you the next morning with Colby not in bed with me. I looked around and saw his phone was still on the nightstand. I decided to go back to sleep and then I heard the door open and close and then felt a dip in the bed. I felt the warmth of his body radiating off of him and onto me. I felt his breathing get deeper and then I fell back to sleep. I woke up afterwards and checked my phone it was 8:30. Colby was still asleep. Sam then knocks. "Hey, oh never mind he is still asleep." "Yeah he was tired I guess." I say laughing and Sam then leaves.
"I'm awake." Colby whispers."I know you, you think your girlfriend can't tell by your breathing if you are asleep or not, I just wanted you to myself today." I go on Instagram. Colby and I got dressed and decided to do stuff to get ready for our little wedding. We went out and we got decorations or the wedding. We then went out to dinner and Colby was taking me somewhere but didn't tell me where. We then arrive at the beach and we see everyone of ours friends. They take some pics for us and I posted it on Instagram when we got home and were making popcorn to have a family movie night.

@KayleePimentel 

Liked by: @Colbybrock, @SamGolbach, @KatrinaStuartOfficial, @DevynLundy, @CoreyScherer and 4m others

@KayleePimentel: I can't wait to marry you.💍♥️♥️ @Colbybrock

@Colbybrock: Baby your gonna make me cry. @KayleePimentel

@DevynLundy: Awe you guys are so cute. @Colbybrock @KayleePimentel

@SamGolbach: I'm so happy for you guys. @Colbybrock @KayleePimentel

I got off my phone and smiled turning towards Colby. The movie had just started and he was passed out. I then texted the group chat.

Trap House🏚

Kaylee: Guys look at Colby. He is already asleep and he is on my shoulder.

Corey🏚: SERIOUSLY THE MOVIE JUST STARTED.

Aaron: Wake him the hell up.

Devyn🥰: I think it's cute, let him sleep guys.

Sam♥️♥️: Come on guys. I agree with Devyn let him sleep.

Jakey♥️♥️: If I hear my phone go off one more time, I swear to god.

Kat👠: STOP and watch the movie all of you.

Corey🏚: Sorry Mom.

Kaylee: Sorry Babes.

Sam♥️♥️:Sorry.

Aaron: Sorry.

Devyn🥰: I ain't apologizing for shit.😂

Jakey♥️♥️: Sorry.

We finish the movie after the group chat conversation and then everyone goes upstairs to bed. I try and wake up Colby but it's no use. He is snoring away and woke let go of me so I grabbed his waist and layers him down with me and we fell asleep spooning.

2 Weeks Later:

2 Weeks Later:

Colby's POV

Kaylee and I were going to Kansas to meet my parents. Yes I know she hasn't met my parents and have been together for almost two years now. Our flight was tonight at 9 o'clock.
We got the last of our stuff together. Then after saying goodbye to everyone took and Uber to the airport and got onto the plane. We were gonna be on the plane for about 6 hours so this was gonna be interesting. Sam was coming with us also so we could kill two birds with one stone and he could see his parents. Kaylee day in the middle of Sam and I. I had the window seat. Kaylee laid on me and I put headphones in and gave on to Kaylee meanwhile Sam had other plans.

Trap House🏚

Sam- Look at this🥰.

Corey: awwwww.

Devyn: They are so cute. Ahhhhhh.

Kat: They love each other so much♥️♥️.

Aaron: How are they comfortable in that position.😂😂

Jake: 🤮

Devyn: Jake really!!

Jake: I'm joking they're cute.

Devyn: They are even sharing headphones too.😊😊😂😂.

I woke up to Sam poking me. "Bro get up and wake up Kaylee we are about to land." I then look down at Kaylee sleeping on my chest.