Vacation (Part 20)

Kaylee's POV

I'm 22 and lost three babies already. I was supposed to have a boy and a girl the pregnancy did not go as planned and they didn't develop completely. I miscarried. I was devastated but Colby and I got through it. We came to the conclusion to not try for anymore babies just yet and live our life's a little bit more before settling down completely. Sam, Kat, Colby, Jake, Tara agreed to do a road trip. Devyn has to do modeling jobs that week and Corey is going on a TFIL trip with Elton so it's just us six. We are gonna rent an RV. That means we are gonna Abe stuck with each other for 2 months in a RV. Can't wait. I'm just kidding it's gonna be fun. Colby and I are packing but Colby seems mad quiet. "Baby you okay." I ask whispering in his ear while hugging him from behind. "Yeah I'm fine." He says in a agitated tone. "Cole I know there's something wrong with you and I know it." I say pulling away from him touch. "I said I'm fine." He replies slightly yelling. " I don't know what your issue is but especially after what happened with the pregnancy we need each other. You lashing out and ignoring me is not going to help. So have fun sleeping in here alone." I say grabbing a pillow and a blanket and walking downstairs. It was about 10:00 pm right now so I put on a movie and went to sleep. I was awoken by Sam tapping me repeatedly. "Colby is having a panic attack and I can't calm him down Kaylee." He says loud and fast. "It's because we argued Sam. He is fine." "Kaylee, he locked himself in the bathroom." FUCK COLBY NO. I jump up and rush past Sam and up the stairs I knock on the door where I hear Colby sobbing do then I hear a big crash. My protective instinct must have kicked in because before I knew it the door was broken open and I was the floor with him in my arms. He was fine but he wasn't at the same time. He didn't do anything to himself he just punched the mirror and broke it and scratched his hand. I was okay with that somewhat because he has done worse to himself before. He made a big improvement the old Colby would have tried to...... never mind I don't want to talk about that. His sad and red blue eyes looked up at me as I brushed his forehead and rubbed his chest with my hand. His breathing started to slow and then his eyes closed. Since Colby was passed out on the floor in my arms when Sam came in he thought something happened because once Colby was out I started to cry. I sat sobbing hugging his limp body. Sam carried Colby to our bedroom and then walked back to me. I was still on the bathroom floor crying when I felt two arms wrap around me. It was Sam. I sobbed into his chest and cry for hours with him holding e on the bathroom floor. He must have carried me to his room because I was asleep in his bed. I looked up to see Sam sleeping in a chair beside the bed next to me I nudged him and he woke up and smiled at me. "Colby is up if you want to talk to him, and we leave in an hour." He says carrying his suitcase out of his room quietly. We leave for the road trip today. I walked into Colby and I's bedroom and we exchanged looks. His looked sad and full of regret and mine was just a unreadable blank expression. I didn't know if I was mad at him for doing that or happy that he cares so much. I don't know anymore. I walked over to my side on the bed packed up my charger and makeup and went to walk out our bedroom door my waist was grabbed and I was spun around to face Colby. "Can we talk" he whispers. I  look into his eyes and then grab his hands pushed them off of me and then proceeded to walk out. We had to pick up the RV so Sam and Kat went to go get it from the rental place. I didn't bother to look back at Colby who was behind me. Sam and I exchange looks and he had that just forgive him look and I was planning on doing just that. We all walked into the RV and put our bags in the cubby's Tara and Jake got the bed above the drivers seat. Colby and I got the bottom bunk in the back while Sam and Kat got the top. We all got comfortable and I sat on the bed. Colby sat down in the booth. Sam was driving first then Jake in a couple of hours. Colby rested his head on the window and put his headphones in. I got up and sat next to him. He must have not noticed me or fell asleep because he didn't even budge when I sat down. I went on my phone for a bit and posted on Instagram.

@KayleeBrock

Liked by: @KatrinaStuart, @JakeWebber9, @TaraYummy, and 6m others

@KayleeBrock: Dear Cole, i love you with all my heart❤️. I want you to know that no matter what comes our way we will get thru it. Lately you have been distant and I'm scared I'm going to lose you but I know you will always stick by my side. I do not know what's going on in that head of yours but you can't hold it in. It's okay to talk about it. I love you to the moon and back baby. Always. I hope we can figure this out together and not alone. @Colbybrock
                                                                                                                                                 - Your Queen❤️❤️

@KatrinaStuart: You guys will get through this. I love you both. ❤️❤️
@KayleeBrock @Colbybrock.

@KayleeBrock: I love you too bestie @KatrinaStuart.

I just poured my heart out into an Instagram post. Omg what has my life come to. Colby's eyes fluttered open and he went on his phone he sighed and put his phone down. I had my propped up by the seat and he turned towards me looked at me and then stared back out the window. After a while I started to doze off and I felt two very familiar arms wrap around me. It was Colby. He laid me I between his legs and kissed the top of my head. My eyes then fluttered closed and I was out like a light. I woke up to the RV stopping. My eyes were slightly open but I then closed them once again. I felt someone looking at me and then Sam started to talk. " Are you guys okay now." Sam whispers to Colby. "Considering she didn't get and pull away from me when I laid her down on me, I'm guessing we are." Colby knew I was up and I knew he was waiting for a response. I shot up scaring the crap out of Sam and turned towards Colby. I closed my eyes and felt my lips crash into his. I was over being a bitch. I wanted Colby back. "I take that as a yes." Sam says laughing while on his phone. "YES." Colby and I say in unison. "ALWAYS." I blurt out.