I Love you But I Hate You(Part 38)

Kaylee's POV:

"Did I do something wrong Kaylee?" He asks getting emotional. I don't answer and he starts to get emotional. "What the fuck did I do" He says now getting agitated. I still don't respond. He walks into the bathroom and slams the door and I hear the shower start. After about 5 minutes I see a fully clothed Colby with his hair still slightly wet walk out of the bathroom. He looks at me and sighs then walks to his night stand grabs his keys and then walks out of the bedroom then out the front door and slams it shut. I didn't think he would get this mad. Kat and Sam knew I was doing this so they didn't question why Colby is mad. I went out with Sam and Kat and didn't talk or text him all day. He eventually came home around 7 PM. He went straight to the bedroom but when he opened the door he looked back at me to see me with my pillow and blanket from the bed. I decided to take it to the next level to stop him from catching on. I would have to sleep on the couch to make this believable. Sam and Kat were out somewhere so it was just Colby and I alone for about an hour until they got back so this should be interesting. Colby gave me a sympathetic look but I kept looking down at my phone. He then proceeded to walk into the bedroom and slam the door. Holy fuck he is pissed that I'm not talking to him. After a while Sam and Kat came home they both gave me a look and pointed towards the bedroom door. I shrugged my shoulder and giggled quietly as they walked to the door. Sam then opens it slowly to reveal a sleeping Colby. But the only thing is he isn't asleep in the bed he moved to the chair. He won't ever sleep in the bed without me even if we are "arguing". It's kind of romantic. Sam and Kat just chuckled lightly and closed the door once more. I decided to stay on the couch because I didn't want to sleep in the bed without him either. I stayed awake missing Colby's touch until about 5 AM the finally drifted off to sleep to the smell of Colby on my blanket. I woke up to someone talking to me softly. I didn't need to open my eyes I knew it was Colby when he started to talk "Hey baby girl, get up it's 9:00 AM" He whispers as he runs his fingers through my hair and rubs my forehead. I slowly open my eyes to be met but Colby's handsome blue gaze. I couldn't do this prank any longer. I sit up and just wrap my arms around him to the best of my ability and lay my head on his chest. He then proceeds to kiss my forehead. "Never prank me like that again" He says laughing. "How did you know it was a prank?" I say confused. "1 We never sleep in bed without each other EVER unless it is a prank and 2 you never actually go through with sleeping on the couch unless you have a reason" He says kissing my forehead once more and starts to play with my hair. My eyes start to get heavy once more and I try and fight it but I hear Colby say something "It's okay baby get some sleep, I know you didn't sleep at all last night" Fuck he knows me so well. I laid in his arms as I drifted of the sleep. I woke up to the sound of thunder. I look around me to see Sam and Kat watching a movie and I look up to see Colby asleep. "Hey what time is it" I ask Sam and Kat quietly. "It's only like 1 but it's so shitty our for once that it looks later that in it is" Kat say laughing. "How long has Colby been out?" "Since like 11" Sam reply's back. I watch the movie with Sam and Kat. We finish that one so we move onto another. After about 20 minutes into the second movie I feel Colby's breathing change. I look up at him and see his tired blue eyes looking at me. "Well hello Mr. Sleepy head" I say tracing his jaw line with my finger lightly. I then kiss him on the cheek and bring my attention back to the movie. Sam and Kat then order pizza so it was an all out lazy day. It was maybe like 10 PM and Kat and I slipped the Sleeping boys off of our chests and went to sit on the balcony. We sat and talked for hours and then joined the boys on the couch and fell right to sleep.