We need to talk.(Part 8)

Kaylee's POV

I'm sitting on the couch with Colby's head in my lap. He must have been exhausted he did a lot of stuff today. I check his YouTube channel and see he posted a new video titled. To my future soulmate. I watched it and I instantly cried. He poured all of his feelings into this video. This shows how much he loves me. I want to build a life with him. I love him so much. He doesn't even know how much I love him. Growing up in a constant arguing household it was hard for me. My father told me you should never hit a women. He kept that promise to my mother. Colby has kept that promise since day one. That's how I know he is the one. My soulmate. My forever

Colby's POV

I woke up in Kaylee's lap. She looks down at me and I smile. She looks like she had been crying. I asked her what happened. She said "Nothing I just watched your video." I sit up and kiss her. " I'm gonna go take a shower okay baby." " Okay" she says as she walks into the bedroom. I get out of the shower and get dressed. Into a pair of pajama pants. I walk into the bedroom to see Kaylee asleep. I slide into bed next to her as she is slightly snoring. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her so much, I would die for her. She is the one. My baby, my forever. I slowly drifted off to sleep hearing Kaylee, whisper to me "I love you so much." I drifted off before I could say anything back. I felt her kiss my lips. Then take my arm and put it around her and she moved in closer to me. I wake up to the smell of Kaylee's Perfume. I look around and don't see her. I check my phone and there is a text from her.

My Queen🔐♥️: Hey baby I hope you sleep good. I went out with the girls I'll be back in about and hour. I love you.
Be dressed by the time I get home we are going out. 💫♥️😘

Colby: Okay, see you soon baby, I love you too.💫♥️😍

I get up and take a shower. I get dressed. I put on a black button down with khakis. My black vans, and a red beanie. I walk out into the living room/ dining room to see Kaylee in a red dress and black heels. "Baby I didn't not plan this." "It's okay baby, I had hunch on what your were going to were." She says with a smirk. We get into the car and she drives to the beach. She has a picnic blanket set up. With my favorite beer. But no drink for her. We sit down and enjoy the sunset. She looks up from my chest and says "Baby we need to talk." "About what Bubba." I replied back. "Colby, I'm pregnant." She says. My mouth dropped open. We stand up and I pick her up and twirl her around and kissed her. "YES IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "BABE." "What?" "You realize you just told all of Santa Monica pier that I am pregnant." "Sorry baby." We go home and tell everyone that Kaylee is pregnant. Obviously everybody was happy for us. We all watch a movie together then everyone leaves except for Sam and Kat. We walked into the bedroom. We laid down and we were instantly asleep.

I wake up to an empty bedroom

I wake up to an empty bedroom. I hear Kaylee throwing up in the bathroom. I run into the bathroom and hold up her hair. I continue to hold up her hair and I rub her back in small circles. She finishes throwing up and then she looks up at me and says "This baby is gonna be the death of me."