Chapter 35 - Playful Adults

Keith's POV

Again. I lost again. How is it even possible loosing againts kids? I'm breaking the rules this time. I'm buying myself an ice-cream of my own.

"Mommy said just one ice-cream!" Sunday tug my shirt down.

"It won't be her money. This is my own! I'm not sharing this with anyone!" I took Cookies n' Cream and placed it immediately to the cart.

As we were walking towards the counter, paid and made our way home.

------------------

"I'm tired." Sunday complained as she stepped out of the car.

I gave a chuckle. "I know you are. Why don't you bring Faith along and I'll bring this all." She nodded.

"Faith! Come follow me." They both went hand in hand to the house.

Harry came out right after the girls went in. He offered to help with the groceries.

"What's Nicole cooking?" I asked him while we were walking to the house.

"THE GRRREAT LASAG-NE!" He looked up the sky and shouted.

I got starteld and laughed afterwards. "You're a ridiculous guy."

He snorted and smirked. "Like if you're not!"

I looked at him with one of my eyebrow rising. Just with that look, he started running. I ran trying to catch up.

"OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!" He shouted.

Fortunately for him, our maid instantly opened it.

He ran straight to the kitchen and I just stopped when I stepped inside the house. I didn't want to hear some nagging from Nic.

I walked calmy, trying to catch my breath.

"Keith, don't try to pretend." Nicole said as soon as I appeared. I gave her an embarrased smile.

Harry who was behind her stuck his tounge out. I rolled my eyes.

"Call in the kids. They're in their room. Tell them it's time for lunch." "Mom" commanded me.

"Sure…… Mom…" I ditched out right away.

-------------

I ran straight up the kids room and found both of them playing their toys with Jennifer. Wait…what?