Chapter 5 - May The Best Man Win!

Keith's POV

Uuggghh. Wrong timing Harry. The best kiss of my life. I loved how she kissed backed.

"Hey dude! Did I interrupt something?" Harry asked.

"No, not really." What a lie…

"Ohh ok… I came to apologise by the way. I should not have blown my anger off like that." He said taking a seat down on my couch. "I'm really sorry Keith! I feel really bad right now."

"Apology is accepted. I can't blame you Harry. She's amazing." we both shook our hands gave eachother a hug. "And it's hard to stay mad at you for a long time! You're like a brother to me."

"That's why I feel bad. And now… how are going to this? We both have feelings for her and it' really hard to stop it." Harry asked.

"I know but what if she actualy likes someone else, that'll be hard. But I will ask on her 20 question… we're not done with that yet!" I told him while getting ready.

"Yeah, so may the best man win?" He asked.

I looked at him. "May the best man win!" I replied giving him a hug. We left my dressing room on our way to the audition room.

Jennifer was already there waiting for us. She looked so beautiful. I guess she was told to change her dress. Our eyes met and she gave me a smile.

"She looks beautiful!" Harry whispered.

"I know!" I whispered back with my eyes still on her.

--------------

A/N: Well that was short… Yup, cuz it's kinda hard to right on guys POV. Especially Keith!! His amazing!!

Vote, comment and share! BTW, when is Keith performing on Idol?!?!?