Chapter 8 - Long three weeks

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! TWO KISSES IN ONE DAY FROM TWO DIFFERENT HOT GUYS!?!?! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!" Sara flipped out.

"What's so lucky about it? We all three just met isn't that weird. Everything is happening so fast. Especially Harry."

"I agree with you girl." she said while lying down to her bed. There was a long silence after that.

We'll be leaving to California the next day

to record my next album coming up. It'll be different from what I've done before.

"But I think both of them likes you, eventhough one has just admitted it." Sara said breaking the silence. "If you were to choose who would you choose?" she asked.

Who would I choose? I don't know. I just went through a break-up and I don't think this is the right time yet.

"Hey Sara enough with me. It's your turn now!" I told her without answering her question. She tried hiding blush so hard.

"Ohh shush let's just sleep. We have to catch a flight tomorrow!" She said turning her back to me. I laughed and we said our goodnights.

----------------

The past week has just been tiring. The album was not even halfway done yet. I haven't really talked with the guys that much but I guess they're very busy too. Well, except for Harry saying he is on 'week off'.

-------------

I was eating lunch when I recieved message. "Who's that?" Sara asked.

I checked and saw it was from the group chat the guys made.

K: Hey Guys! How've u been? I was wondering when are u flying to Nash?

H: Kkeeeiittth!?!?! Where have you been my long lost baby?!?! I'm flying this Monday. We'll be seeing eachother!♥ I'll be flying to Cali. this weekend.

K: srsly Harry? -.- How bout Jen?

I replied just after laughing at their messages.

J: Hahahahahaha! U guys r weird… I'm flying this Monday too!

K: Great! Cuz I just finished a song so I don't really hv something to do…

H: Great! C'ya baby boy! :3

J: hahahahahahahahahaha!!! *sobing*

K: OMG Jen! Why r u crying?!?! and srsly Harry?

H: yeah Jen y r u crying? And yes i'm srs!

J: watevah!

We continued chatting for hours about random things. They said they'll be doing my 20 questions next but not by messaging. They said it's more fun when we are talking face to face.

-----------------