Chapter 10 - Nashville

We were leaving half an hour later. Everyone was getting ready.

"Hey Nic! Casual or formal?" I asked Nicole.

"Casual darling!" She replied.

"Kay Thanks!" I thanked her.

---------------

We were all ready just waiting for Harry and Keith for the rides.

"When it's about cars Keith will never shut up. He's probably telling Harry 'Rules 101'. It's really annoying how he repeats it on me!" Nicole said sounding irratated. Sara and I just laugh.

They finally came with a black McLaren and a yellow Mustang. Keith's taste of cars are not that bad at all. You could not see who's driving what but you could probably guess. Keith on the McLaren and Harry on the Mustang.

And I was right. They both came out wearing sunglasses looking like they were gonna pick-up chicks.

"You guys picking up chicks?" Nicole asked. "And what took you so long?"

"Yup i'm picking up my date." Keith said winking at me. "And I had to go through 'Rules 101' to Harry!" Keith replied.

"It's really annoying how you repeat some rules!" Harry complained.

"Don't worrry Harry your not the only person and besides, even the passengers has rules too!" Nicole said laughing.

"WHAT!?!?" Sara exclaimed.

"Yup!" Keith said with the 'p' popping.

---------------------

It took us about twenty minutes to go through 'Rules 101' and I should say most of it was on repeat. Difeerent cars, different rules. Sara and I were with Harry and Nicole was with Keith. They said they have to plan where to bring us.

"Harry just follow me. Try to catch up by the way." Keith instructed him.

"No probs." Harry replied back. "Where are we going first?"

"Just follow!" Nicole snapped him. We all went in our respective cars. I was beside Harry and Sara behind us.

--------------------

We finally reached our destination. It was the 'Grand Ole Opry'. It was really big.

"This is the Grand Ole Opry and becoming a family member here is probably one of the best things that could happen to any country artist." Keith showed us the place. There were pictures of different country stars. Darius Rucker, Hank Locklin, Dolly Parton, Marty Stuart and the list goes on.

"This is my favourites right here!" Keith said pointing at all the pictures on the wall. "Biggest influence in my life." There was Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash, Jim Reeves and a lot more.

We were in this big auditorium. Keith said that it's were they do all the performances and inductions when you become a member.

------------------

A/N: Grand Ole Opry… I divided 'Nashville' into segments cuz' I don't really know the places there and I have to actually search a lot about these things! Which I think is really fun…

Again! I'm really sorry if I can't reply any comments. It's still not working properly! Even my IG!?!?! How's that even possible? I don't know if it's my phone or the app…

Thank you for reading everything and commenting including the 'A/N'! I just let out the annoyingness of this things! XD

Show some ♥♥ to KU! :3