Chapter 11 - Nashville (Part 2)

Next destination they said was in the 'Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum'. But before we went there, Keith got hungry so we had to stop for our lunch.

"So… Italian or Chinese?" Nicole asked.

"Italian!" Harry and Keith said in unison. They did not 'jinx' anymore but they just laughed.

"Okay leggo!"

"We're meeting someone there too!" Keith said winking at Sara.

"Who?" she asked but Keith just smiled at her.

------------

Harry, Sara and I were both waiting in the entrance of the restaurant. Keith told us to wait here while they were still in the car having a serious conversation.

"What do you think is happening?" Harry asked just soon after they went out of the car. Keith had this satisfied look and Nicole had a worried look.

"You guys ok?" I asked them.

"Yeah we're fine… let's just go in." Keith said. "Urban with Seacrest please. Thank you"

"Ryan is here?" I asked.

"Yeah and he will be staying with us too." Keith replied while following the waitress leading us to the table.

We saw Ryan in his plads and jeans. He let out a grin after seeing us and then widen after seeing Sara. I feel like they are hiding something from us.

"Hey guys! Hey Sara!" he greeted us waving but Sara with a kiss on the cheels.

"Wow Ryan! I feel so special! My name was the only one called out!" Harry said sacarsticly. We all laughed.

I was in the middle of Keith and Harry. They actually called dibs on the seat besdie me which I thought was weird. Nicole was beside Sara on the other side of the table with Ryan.

Our waitress came and I saw her trying to 'fix' herself. She was trying so hard to get attention from the guys.

"Hi guys! I'm Cathy and i'll be your waitress for today!" she said in a really blonde way and it was so obvious she was trying to flirt with Keith. Uggghh it's really annoying. Even Sara and Nicole seemed disgusted.

"Hi Cathy! I would like this small lasagne and spaghetti meatballs please!" Keith ordered.

"What would you like to drink Mr. Urban?" she asked him with his last name. "I'm a big fan by the way! You look hotter in real life! I'm sorry I just can't stand it!" she winked at him.

Keith let out a laugh while most of us was holding it. "I'm flattered but thank you anyways. I would like a coke please."

"I would like the same thing what Keith ordered except for lasagne please?" I ordered mine.

"I'm sorry but I was going to ask Nicole Kidman first! But anyways i'll just write it down." she snapped me with an attitude. My head was boiling but I could see all of then were trying to hold their laugh.

All our orders were taken and she left walking like she was skipping. Typical blonde or b*tch. I rolled my eyes.

"Ooohhhh look who's annoyed!" Harry teased me.

"Shut up Har!" I snapped and they all laughed except for Keith who was on his phone. He seemed like he was in a hurry or anxious about something. The other guys were havving their own conversation so I turned to Keith.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "You're not yourself today."

"Uhh yeah I'm fine. There's just something I really have to do." he replied.

Our food finally came and Keith ate like he never ate before. Nicole tried stopping him but he ignored her.

"Keith stop that! She's probably using you again!" Nicole scolded him. Who is that she?

"I don't care! I'm not that type of person who ignores someones help!" he replied back really mad.

"I need to go. Nicole you can continue touring them. I'll catch you guys later." Keith said leaving us but his food done. Nicole tried stopping him but it was no use. He won't listen.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask what's wrong?" Ryan asked her.

"It's okay. Long-short story. He's going to this girl who cheated him for six times and left him broken hearted but still help her in some crap! I can never understand him." she explained.

I feel so bad for him. Maybe I was wrong with the thought he likes me. Maybe I should try to stop my feelings for him. Maybe I should give Harry a chance. Uugghh there's so much thoughts in my head!

"Jen. Earth to Jen!" Harry snapped me. I looked at him straight in the eye. It was different. It was not like his.

"Sorry… deep thoughts."

"I'll just bring you guys anywhere I think you'll like." Nicole told us leaving the restaurant.

-------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait… eventhough it was just 3 days I still think it's long and I guess for some of you guys too! Anyways, thanks for reading! And 1 more thing, there's this new story I red. It's the exact opposite of this story. So if your a Harrifer fan, go read 'Wednesday and Thursday'!