Chapter 29 - Somebody Like You

Keith's POV

I reached the kitchen and found Jennifer preparing a bowl of popcorn. I was smiling my ass off when I heard her singing. She wasn't just singing a song, she was singing 'Somebody Like You'. Did not know she likes country or even my songs.

"When you put your arms around me, well baby, there ain't nothing in this world I can doooo." after she sang the line, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sometimes it's hard for me to understand," I sang the next line, which startled her and made her turn to face me. "but you're teachin' me to be a better man. Don't wanna take this life for granted like I used to do."

"I wanna love somebody, love somebody like you." we both sang together as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You like that song?" I asked her. We were both smiling at eachother.

"I love that song." she whispered softly.

We both leaned closer, with our heads now touching eachothers. I tilted my head for me to kiss her but she pushed me back. I made a confused shocked face to her. I wasn't really sure what was going on. Was she really mad at me?

"You ain't getting any kisses tonight." she sticked her tounge out and went back on preparing the popcorn. I sighed in relief.

"I thought you didn't want me." she just chuckled and handed me the popcorn.

"I don't want popcorn!" I complained to her.

"It's not yours!" she made her way to the refrigerator and took a box beer. She handed it to me.

"Where's my chips?" I asked her anxiously. "I have a bowl of popcorn on one hand and a box of beer on the other. How am I suppose to hold my chips?"

She rolled her eyes at me and went to take a giant Lays. Yes! She came to me and place it on my mouth. No!

"Vhatthehell??"

"Sorry baby, I can't understand you! Why don't you just bring that to them! You can go ahead and watch first. I have to take something." she gave me a peck on the cheeks and skipped her way out.

"Uugghhhh!" I groaned as loud as I could. You could literally here her laughing.

-----------------

As soon as I reached the living room, I asked them to start the movie and told the where Jennifer was. I gave them their popcorn and the beer.

"Keith, if your drinking, not too much please." Nicole warned me.

I nodded and tried not to look at anyone. I don't think they know about my addiction yet. But I knew I had to tell them someday. Especially Jennifer.

"What is Jen taking?" Harry asked Sara. She obviously knew.

"A bear. A bear that was given," she paused and looked at Ryan. "by Ryan."

We all looked at Ryan and I gave him a look, one of my eyebrow was rising. He had a confused look at first.

"What bea… ohh right! That bear!" he exclaimed.

"You remember." Sara gave him a pat on the back. Ryan just rolled his eyes.

"Nicole, Keith and I are obviously in 'What?' mode. Would someone mind explaining?" Harry asked them.

"You guys don't have to know!" Ryan told us.

"You guys have to know!" Sara answered back.

Ryan sat back and covered his face with a pillow. Basically, no one was watching the movie……yet.

"At last season's post-finale party, Ryan gave Jennifer a teddy bear." before Sara could continue, Harry spoke.

"We know that. Just get to the point. I wanna watch the movie." Sara gave Harry a stern look.

"Shut up, Harry! Just wait. It's either you listen or watch the movie."

Harry rolled his eyes and sat back. He's been having a bad mood lately.

"Anyways, back to where I stopped. Ryan gave Jennifer a teddy bear because he thought Jennifer was also leaving."

"And it was really embarassing." Ryan continued for her. "I was kinda emotional. She was so confused until she finally understood me. Then,"

"I laughed my ass off. Which made everyone look at us. Then, I shared to them why I was laughing, then everyone started laughing." Jennifer suddenly popped up and continued. She was holding the bear.

"I got so confused and then Jennifer started to explain while laughing. But I understood sooner, so yeah…" Ryan continued.

It was quite annoying how they were continuing eachothers lines. Why can't they just let someone say the whole thing?

I looked around at everyone to see thier expressions. I was basically holding my laughter. Sara and Nicole was obviously doing the same thing. And as for Harry, he laughed. And now, we were laughing along except for Ryan. He got really red and went back on covering his face.

"Okay let's go back to movie now!" Ryan stopped us. He was still so red.

"Okay, okay…" Nicole said and everyone positioned themselves again.

I sat back to my chair, and opened my chips. Put my feet up and I was in a lying down kind of position. I was starting to get into the movie but Jennifer stood right infront of me and blocked my way. Yes, she was holding the bear. It was a medium sized bear.

"Move away, you're blocking Urban's way!"

Harry burst out laughing. The other guys were just giggling. Jennifer was holding it.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyance. She smirked at me.

"I want you. So please, give me a place to sit on!" she did a puppy dog face. How cute… I pinched her cheecks.

"Just stay on top of me!" I smirked back. She shrugged and did so.

I had my arms wrapped around her waist. I could see Harry looking at us but I didn't care. Instead, I tried to make him not look at us by cuddling more with Jennifer. I planted kisses at her neck.

"Keith! It tickles!" she was mumbling while giggling.

"You guys stop that right now!" Nicole scolded us. What the hell? "I don't want to see anyone naked. Especially my brother!" she stucked her tounge out at me.

They just laughed, except for Harry. It's either he was so into the movie or he was trying to ignore us.

"You're just jealous that I have a sexy body all ladies want to touch!" I fired back at her.

She just rolled her eyes. By that fire back, I knew it was going to be a fun night.

--------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting!! I realised that I haven't updated for about a month!