Chapter 21 - Where is Keith?

2 months after…

Harry has been a really sweet boyfriend. He keeps sending flowers and chocolates. He keeps visiting me every other two days. Sara, on the other hand is not liking it. She still thinks Harry is not for me.

Everyone except Keith have been seeing eachother at least every week. Ryan introduced Sara to the whole world already and 90% of the people are fine with her. Some knew who she was before and some didn't yet. 

"Hollywood Week is starting next week. Are you excited?" I aksed Harry. We were watching Iron Man on Netflix with his hands wrapped around me. I was cuddling on him already and I'm starting to grow feelings for him.

"I'm more excited to see Keith! That guy has not been talking to us. Wonder if he's still even alive!" my eyes widened when he said it. I didn't expect him to say that.

"Harry! Don't say that! Knock on wood." I commanded him. He laughed and did what I told him. He started rubbing my shoulder then asked a question.

"Do you still like him?" we were now facing eachother. "It's okay, just tell the truth."

"I don't know Harry.… I can't answer that properly yet." I said looking down. Do I still like him? As what I said, I don't know.

He pulled my chin up and came closer to me. "That's okay." he cupped his hands on my face and gave me a soft long kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me, his smiles are so cute! I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder.

----------------------

A/N: I know it's short. Really sorry for that! Been quite busy but I will sureley update as long, as much and as anytime as I can. Thank you for understanding! <3