Chapter 25 - True Feelings

Jlo's POV

Keith has been avoiding me since the bomb he threw this morning. I need to talk to Sara as soon as I can. I know that they talked to Keith when we left.

The whole car ride was awkward. We had camera filming us talking. But, Keith and I never directed a word to eachother. He, as well as I, only response Ryan's and Harry's questions. We never asked eachother a question too.

We reached the studio and went straight to the backstage. We needed our make-ups done by an hour only. That is enough for Sara and me to talk.

"Sara. We. Need. To. Talk." I dragged her with me inside my dressing room.

"Not now Jennifer, Dindo will be here any minute. He doesn't know about these things yet."

"Well you could tell me right now." we heard Dindo coming in the room. Sara looked at me for approval. I nodded. I just wanted to know why Keith is avoiding me.

Sara and I told Dindo everything from the very beginning while he was making my face up.

"How could you keep this thing from me for so long?!?" he asked frowning. "I've been your make-up artist for 5 years and you can't fully trust me?"

"C'mon Din-din we said sorry already. And besides, you're such a big mouth sometimes." Dindo just rolled his eyes.

"Now Sara tell me why he's avoiding me." I anxiously asked her.

"Isn't it obvious Jen? He's trying to forget about you. Like duhh…" Dindo answered for her.

That hit me hard. Like really hard. I don't want him to forget about me. Sometimes gays are just too honest…

"Din you said that too harsh." Sara scolded him. "But what he said is true. Your with Harry now, he's trying to move on."

"Why are trying to love someone? You can't do that Jen. Love isn't like that. Love will come to you. Don't let it get away. Maybe that's why all your relationships never goes really well." Sara spoke her heart out.

"I'm gonna cry with your speech Sara! It's very touching!" Dindo was sobbing and wiped tears off his face.

"That's what I love about you Dindo! You break all the emotional, sad stuffs!" Sara said hugging him. We all ended up crying and hugging eachother.

"Okay let's stop this. My make up might go off. I don't even know why we are crying!" we all left the room laughing.

When we reached the backstage, I found Keith talking to some contestants. His smiles make me smile. Sara's words are still in my head. I have to make things up with Harry in a good way. I finally admitted to myself that I was really falling for Keith.

I went my way to Keith to try and stop awkward moments. But before I could reach to him Ryan called me.

"Jen!" he waved his hand at me. I waved back.

"Ry leave her alone! She has to talk to Keith!" Sara scolded from behind. I rolled my eyes and hurriedly approach Keith and the contestant. I don't want anyone stopping me anymore.

"Hey Keith! Hey guys!" I waved at the contestants. Keith gave me a small smile.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked them.

"Well most of them were nervous, so I'm trying to cool them down a bit." he answered and finally made eye contact with me. I can't take my eyes off his.

We stood there looking at eachother. But it was broken by a guy who wanted to ask something.

"What's your question?" Keith asked him. The guy had this evil smirk on his face looking at the person beside him. Now, they were smirking too.

"You're both still single, right? And I'm Caleb by the way!" this Caleb dude just asked a question which canno…

"Nope." I was in my thoughts when Keith answered. He answered looking down. Was he serious?

"Oh man!" Caleb exclaimed out loud. His seat mates had the same expressions.

"Why'd you ask?" Keith asked them.

"We kinda ship you guys." Jena answered for him looking down. It was obvious that they were embarasssd.

I looked at Keith. He was basically laughing at them. I, on the other hand, was confused. Does that mean he has a girlfriend?

"Neh, I was just kidding." he did a 'XP' face. The group who we were talking to faces' lit up. I bet they badly ship us both.

"Oh really Keith?" I asked him with one of my eyebrow rising in a sassy tone. Jena and Caleb's group were laughing.

"Yeah Jennifer. Why'd you ask? You wanna go out with me right?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. Can't believe his doing this infront of them.

The girls were weirdly fangirling. The boys were chanting softly 'Say yes!'.

"Okay. I'll give it a try." I don't know what went through my head. It was working by itself I think.

Keith had a surprising look. Who wouldn't be surprised. "Well then if your serious," he paused for a while. "You have to break things with your boyfriend first. I don't want him to punch me!" the contestants were gasping.

"Who's your boyfriend Jennifer? I'm a big fan of yours but I didn't know you have a boyfriend this moment!" a girl with a blonde hair asked.

"Well we are keeping it quiet for now. But this guy, is gonna take me out." I looked at Keith. "So, I have to break things with him." I couldn't read his expressions. But I think he was confused.

"Aawh! You guys are so sweet! Can't believe our ship is going real!!" the girl with a blonde hair spoke.

"I'm gonna make your ship name trend!" Caleb said taking his phone out. We had a ship name?

"Good luck with that! But for now, I think we have to go Jen." Keith and I left them.

The whole walk to where Ryan and Harry was silent. But not awkward. I have no idea what I set myself up to. But I was sure I was breaking up with Harry.

-----------------------

Second day of Hollywood week was finally over. Overall our favourite group was the group who Keith and I talked to. They were the best by the end of the day.

Keith and I started talking, alot, again. But we haven't talked about what happened just now. As in the other hand, Harry has been receiving alot of phone calls. I needed a perfect time to talk to him.

We all ended up eating in a fast-food restaurant. It was three against two debate. Sara and I did not want to eat to much oily food but the guys won, so we had too. I did not eat alot cuz' I know I would throw up. Keith finished all my leftovers. He finished everyone's leftovers. Ryan and Harry were asking him how is he able to stay fit. He just shrugged his shoulders. Sara and I laughed at them.

----------------------