Chapter 22 - Big change

"Ryan! Have you seen Keith?" Harry asked him as soon as we reached the place. We were so anxious to see him.

"Why are you asking me? I just got here." Ryan said. He went to Sara and gave her a kiss. They are so cute together!

"Ugh! Where is that dude? Jen can't you feel him? Don't you guys have any connection? I mean you guys like eachother so obviously you have, right?" Harry asked me. He was getting annoying now. Why can't he just wait?

"Can you just shut up and wait Harry?!? Why don't we wait outside." he pouted. We all went out to the car park and waited.

It was not long till' a white superbike was infront of us. It just stayed there right infront of us and we were just looking at it. The guy riding went of his bike and just stood there.

"KEITH!!!" Harry went to the guy and tackled him into a hug. They both were rolling on the floor laughing. Yup… it was Keith. Eventhough he still had the helmet on, you could hear his laugh.

He was wearing a black shirt and a brown leather jacket. He looks so good with leather jackets. It suited him very well.

Ryan, which I did not expect, joined them in. Now there were three grown up guys rolling on the road. Idol crews who were outside were just laughing at them. And of course some were videoing and taking pictures.

Sara and I just rolled our eyes."Hey guys, stop being so immature." three of them looked at us. Ryan nodded and stood up still laughing.

"Okay fine!" Harry stood up pouting. Keith which still had his helmet on wipe the dirt off his shirt.

"Keith take that helmet off. I wanna your face!" Sara commanded him. He laughed and did what she said.

"OhmygoodnessKeithhowcouldyounottellme?!?!" Harry asked him with a grumpy face.

I looked at Keith. His hair is short now. Wait… HIS HAIR IS SHORT NOW! My eyes widened with my mouth hung open. He looked so different. I ment good different. He looked better…

"Sorry? Don't you check your social media accounts Har? Or anyone of you? I posted it on Twitter and Instagram" Keith responded him scratching his head which made his hair messy. I looked at Sara who looked like she was about to drool.

"Well I haven't followed you." Harry said in a low voice.

"Are you both okay?" Keith asked us and his eyes finally met mine after two months. I've missed it. I miss his eyes sparkling to mine. His everything I have missed. We had our eyes locked on eachother until Sara broke it by giving Keith a hug. Wow…did not expect that.

"I miss you so much ya know! And you look so hot with your hair!" Sara told him when they broke the hug. She gave him a kiss on the cheeks and Ryan just rolled his eyes. Sometimes I think Sara has a crush on him.

"Awwh! I miss you too! And that was quite flattering by the way." Keith responded her. We all laughed at his response. He then turned to me and asked.

"Hey Harry can I hug your girlfriend?" Why does he need to ask? And why does it have to be so loud?

"Shush Keith! They don't know yet! And obviously you can! Don't be so dumb…" Harry shushed him sounding annoyed.

"You don't have to ask him Keith. In fact, you should have asked me! I might not want to hug you." I told him in a sassy tone with one of my eyebrow rising.

"That's impossible." he smiled widely and crushed me into a hug. His signature warm hugs. How could you not melt on this?

"I missed you too you know! You never answer our messages and calls. And I love your hair by the way!" I told him giving a kiss on his cheeks.

We pulled back and he had his arms wrapped around my shoulder when we were walking. "I wanted to get some space that's why. I'm sorry." he said softly looking down. I feel sorry for him. I wonder if he's through of what happened.

"Ohh… I understand." we went seperately on our dressing rooms and got ready.

--------------------