Chapter 15 - Harry's chance

"Where do you wanna go?" Harry aksed me. We were in the car trying to figure out where to go.

"We can go at this bar place where my dancers brings me everytime we come here. It's called Honki Tonks. Tell your iNavigator!" I instructed him.

"Ok. A bar huh?" he asked me wriggling his eyebrows.

"Let's just go! I want to drink o.k.!" I snapped him. He laughed while starting to drive.

The navigator took us the right place again. I trust these things now… A lot of people were coming in and out so I told Harry to hide some of his identity. We went out with out shades on at night. It was so hard to see. We managed to go in without any hassle.

"This is a good place!" he exclaimed looking around the place. "Let's go to the bartender! You said you want to drink."

"Yup!" I replied him walking just right behind him.

I had a different feeling about this place now. I feel like something's not right. I tried looking around and something caught my eye. I saw the chick that came to Keith's house yesterday. She was sitting alone in a dark corner of the place. She did not seemed affected at all about yesterday.

She was waiting anxiously for someone while thugging in her drink. That was when I wanted to cry. You could see it clearly it was him, he was bringing 2 bottles sitting right infront of her. I was so focused to them that I didn't even realise Harry was snapping me out of my thoughts for quite a long time.

"What happened? Did you see anyone you know?" he asked me looking worried.

"uh no…just…something's just bothering me. Why don't we get a drink." I told him.

"Ok but whatever it is I'm right here!" he said with a smile. Maybe I should give him a chance… He's really caring too but love is not something that you force yourself to do.

We took our drinks and sat at the nearest table we could find. I was still looking at Keith and that Nikki. She was so touchy to him but it seems like he doesn't care. Inside me felt like I just want to go there just do something unexpected. While in my deep thoughts Harry snapped me again. And thank goodness the band performing played an up-beat song so I could keep my mind away from them.

"Jen if it's something big, you could always tell me ya know!" he said to me. "Is it about Keith? Your deep thoughts happened when he left."

"No it's ok! Why don't we just dance! I love this song!" I stood up dragging him to the dance floor.

"I don't really dance!" he told me just standing while I was dancing.

"Just show some moves! C'mon Harry!!"

-------------------------

For the past few songs we were dancing and then drinking and then do all over again. I was still looking at them but it seems like they were in deep conversation. The girl would be wipping her eyes sometimes.

"Are you having a good time?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah! We should do this more often."

"Is that Keith?" he asked me pointing to a guy holding a guitar beside the stage.

"Yup, that's him I think. Wonder what he's doing here?" I pretended that I didn't know.

"Hey guys!" a man came up on stage greeted everyone.

"Tonight we will be having a special performance from a really known guy! So ladies and gentleman! Especially ladies! Please welcome Aussie country superstar…" before he could say his name everyone was cheering already.

"Wow! I didn't even say his name yet! hahahaha! Anyways, please welcome Keith Urban!" he came up on stage with his guitar and took a seat on the stool.

"Maybe that's why he didn't take you out. He had to do a gig." Harry told me cheering for him.

"Maybe…"

------------------------