Chapter 34 - The Fun Begins!

JLo's POV

24th October. I checked my calendar. Weeks had past and it was two days away from Keith's birthday. Excitement is all over me for a few reasons:

1.) I haven't seen him since a week after Hollywood Week.

2.) I can't wait to spend time with him.

3.) I can't wait to give him his gifts.

4.) We're leaving to Australia earlier than planned!

We'll be celebrating twice. On the actual day and on the next day.

We will leave to Australia together with Harry, Nicole and her girls on the next few days. Spend the whole month and New Year there too. Ryan and Sara have plans on their own and I'm giving her the whole month off.

---------------

I went to Nashville a day earlier to help them prepare. Them as in Nicole and Harry. That was my first surprise to Keith. Only Nicole and Harry knows I'm coming to help.

Harry was already waiting for me at the airport. So as I landed, I right away looked for him. It was noon so I don't really expect to see alot of people around. They should be having their lunch. I guess.

"So, how has your week gone?" He asked me when we got in the car.

"It's fine! Missing Keith, tho."

"Well, miss no more." Harry said looking out the window.

I guess I was too honest.

"Yeah." That was all I could say. There was a pretty awkward silence.

"How bout you?" I asked him breaking it.

"Same old stuff." He replied. I just nodded.

"Missing you." He whispered looking at me.

"Oh." I couldn't look at him. It would only hurt me more.

Back to the awkward silence again. I could see that we were close to Keith's house so thank God for that!

"I'm sorry." He apologised.

"That's fine. I understand you." I forgave him with a smile.

"Can I get another hug?" I laughed and hugged him right away.

"I'm not saying I don't miss you. I do. It's just that……you know what I mean." I'm having a hard time explaining this, so I do hope he knows what I mean. (A/N: I bet you guys know what it means right? Right?)

"I do know what you mean. It's fine. Let's just forget about that!"

-------------------

When we reached Keith's place, there was not much to worry of him seeing me. He was fetching Nicole's kids from school and buying groceries. Harry and the driver helped with my things.

"Jennifer!! How have you been?" Nicole greeted me.

"I've been doing great! How bout you?" I asked her while being crushed in a hug.

"I've been doing great too!"

After the hug, which was so welcoming, we went straight to the kitchen.

"Have you eaten?" Nicole asked me.

"Nope! Not yet!" I answered rubbing my starving stomach.

"Good! You would not want to miss my Beef Lasagne!"

"You sure don't want to miss it!" Harry spoke from behind. "It's one of the best Lasag-ne!"

"Harry! Don't make fun of food!" Nicole scolded him.

"You know, for the past days I've been here, she was like taking care of four kids. Sunday, Faith, Keith and I!" Harry teased her even more. I just kept laughing. "You're such a mom!"

"Well, that's because I am a mom!" Nicole answered back. Harry backed out. "Speaking of being a mom, the kids should arrive any sooner."

"Make sure you and Keith don't make out infront of them! Because 'Mom' right here is gonna ground you both!" Harry warned me and Nicole just rolled her eyes. I laughed even more.

We just kept talking and laughing… and more laughing while Nicole was preparing lunch. Keith and the girls were still not around.

"I'm going to call him. They're probably fighting over an ice-cream again. I've restricted them from buying alot. So one ice-cream for a week. And immature Keith keeps fighting with them." Nicole explained and Harry and I just laughed.

Seriously, when I am around these guys, you can't escape laughter!

"I'll put it in on speaker mode. Listen to them argue." Nicole called him.

"Finally you called!" Keith bursted out from the phone.

"What is it now?" Nicole asked him.

"Strawberry Cheesecake or Cookies n' Cream?"

"Mommy! We want Chocolate Fudge Brownies!" Sunday interupted. "He wants Cookies n' Cream!"

"Now that ain't true! You guys said you want Strawberry cuz' it's like Strawberry Shortcake!" Keith defended himself.

Harry and I were silently laughing so hard.

"But Keith, we had Strawberry Cheesecake last week! You know that, we all do. Now, you're just trying to trick me so just get the Chocolate Fudge Brownies." Nicole finally spoke.

We heard a groan and the kids starting singing for joy. Keith just ended up the call. Harry and I were finally able to laugh loudly.

-------------------