Chapter 23 - Swearing

We started off with the first round of solo performances. We were only able to send a few people on the first half. It was just hard to make the right decision. We came back after lunch break and Keith seemed frustrated.

"Hey guys, let's set the bars a little bit higher yeah?" Harry and I gave him a nod. He was right.

------------------

Solo performance ended well after setting the bars higher. It was easier to make a decision. Although, we argued a lot.

"You guys were not agreeing on a lot of things today." Ryan started the conversation after a long silence.

Keith and Harry were not getting along well after the last contestant. Harry did not want to give that dude a chance.

"Like duhh…" Keith spoke. "when I say 'set the bars higher' doesn't mean it must be that high. Harry standards after the break was extremely high. Nothing impressed him." Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Do you agree with Keith, Jen?" Harry asked me.

"Yes, I do. Jena did amazingly with the piano and you said she did just o.k." I gave him an example.

"Whatever…" he was in a grumpy mood today.

"By the way the 'Dawg' will be here tomorrow." Ryan informed us.

"Randy Jackson right?" Keith asked.

"Yup." after Ryan replied the whole walk to our dressing room was quiet.

The day ended with Iron-Man marathon in Keith's hotel room. Harry and him got back along pretty fast. I was sitting in the middle of Harry and Keith on the bed, as always. This made Harry a cuddler. He was probably making sure that I was his already. How cute… Ryan and Sara were in the small coach and Keith warned them to not make out.

"You guys are the least person I would like to see naked." Keith warned them again. We laughed at him.

We ended up sleeping on the bed, together. It was kinda awkward cuz' I was still in the middle of both. Ryan and Sara had to squish themselves up. No one wanted to walk back to their own hotel rooms.

------------------------

Next morning

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. We were so close too eachother and you could literally smell his guy scent. I didn't know Harry smelled so good.… I opened my eyes and saw Keith. No wonder it smells good. I looked at how peacefully he is asleep, it was so cute.

At one point, I just wanted to stay there and stare at him. I'm still having feelings for him. But I really needed to pee. I slowly took his hand away from me and the blanket too.

"Go back to sleep, baby." I was startled when he spoke but his morning voice sent chills to my body. "It's too early, Jen."

"No, it's not. If I were you, I would not go back to sleep before Harry comes." I warned him.

"By the way, I had fun last night!" my eyes widened and turned to him.

"What did you say?" I asked him. I just hope he was joking.

"I'm just messing with you baby!" I sighed with relief.

"I mean I would make love with you but Harry was with us." he smirked and went back to sleep. I just rolled my eyes.

Harry was in his 'Daddy Mode' when we slept. He even set an alarm for us. Just right after I came back from the bathroom, the alarm went on.

"WHAT THE F*CKING HELL IS THIS SH*T!?!?" he screamed covering his ears. I should say, the alarm was quite too loud.

I went and off it because for some reasons, I hated the ringtone. Keith stopped covering his ears. He seems so piss off right now.

"That was bullsh*it! I just wanted to continue my dream!" he sat down. "Ugh… f*ck you Harry!"

"Keith stop swearing." I commanded him. He's been swearing about four times.

"Especially to my boyfriend." I can't believe I said that. He looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised. I just stood there looking at him.

"What?" I asked him. But before he could answer, Harry, Ryan and Sara came in. I was safe.

"Morning guys!" Harry greeted. He came to me and gave me a morning kiss. What a sweet guy…

"F*ck you Harry!" Keith swore and went to the bathroom. What on earth was that?

"What's wrong with him?" Harry asked me. Sara and Ryan's faces were so confused.

"Your alarm burst out so loud." I explained to them. They just nod.

----------------------

A/N: Sorry for the wait!! I'm starting to have some writer's block. If you guys want to share some ideas, that'll be amazing! You could just randomly comment.

Anyways, about the story… You will know why Keith is swearing alot in the next chapter.

Idol TriangleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara