Chapter 12 - Nikki Taylor

Ryan and Sara left after admitting they were together and Keith finally came home just right before dinner but he was with a girl. She had a blonde hair and that's the only thing I can describe. Nicole came in the living room in total shock.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" she asked him. She seems like she was about to blow up.

"Nic please calm down." the girl said.

"Don't you dare call me that! Keith if you want to keep her then I'll leave. It's either her or me!" Nicole asked him.

"Oh God Nicole please! She'll be here for a few days only!" Keith replied her.

"No! She cheated on you. That was a big scandal! I don't want anymore of those. I don't want anymore of you crying for someone who doesn't deserve you! She broke your heart Keith! Not just once but six times! Why? There's a lot of better girls out there who is way better than her! There's even Jennifer there!" Nicole screamed at him crying.

My heart skipped a beat when she said the last line. Keith looked at me like it was true. Harry frowned.

No one said a word after that. The girl with Keith stood there with her eyes wide open then a tear fell off after she blinked. She ran from the house with her bag. I thought Keith was gonna run after her but he did not. He just stood there still looking at me. All three of them were looking at me.

"I'm gonna be in my room." Keith left.

"Sorry about that by the way. Let's go eat and we'll talk about it." Nicole told us.

"No Nicole it's ok. We don't have to talk about it." Harry told her.

"No, I want to talk to someone I can trust." we both just nodded.

------------------

They told us everything. I mean 'they' cuz Keith came just a few minutes after we started eating. He said he was hungry so he joined us. I can't believe they were so open to us. We knew eachother for just a few days but it seems like we know eachother for years.

Ryan and Sara arrived just right after dinner. They were two lovebirds happy together.

" Hey Ryan do you want to be in the same room with Sara?" Keith asked him.

"If he'll be staying with us I'll leave! " I told him.

"Who said you'll be staying with them?"

"Yeah man!" Ryan replied with a really wide smile. Sara nodded.

"Then Jen you swap rooms with Ryan. It's the left side beside my room. Which means I'm in the middle of both rooms." Keith instructed. Harry did not seem to like the arrangement but he just stayed quiet.

"Har-har you move to the room beside Jen's. The reason why I did this because I realized that you guys should see the view of the city." Keith told him.

Harry's emotion changed. He became excited. "I'll go move now!" he left the living room.

"Being beside Jen's room doesn't mean you can see her naked…" Keith commented. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. He smiled widely. How can you get mad with that?

"I heard that! Hey Jen can you kick him for me? Please!" Harry screamed from the first floor.

"Sure! I'll kick his balls for you!" I replied looking at Keith. He looked at me with his eyes widened.

"Bye!" he stormed off running away from me. I tried catching up which I did.

He went outside the backyard which I haven't been in. Then, somewhere else which I don't know what or where it was. All I did was following him until he got stuck.

"F*ck!!!" he swore scratching his head. He turned to me and I just laughed at him.

"This can be the other way around you know!" he grinned widely.

"Oh sh*t!" I ran before even thinking about what he said.

I just ran wherever I could trying not to get stuck somewhere until I loose him. Which I did. But I have no idea where I was.

I heard a sound at my back. I turned and saw nothing except for a bush that moved.

"Uugghh Keith you got me but please don't scare me! It's really dark and I don't want to not be able to sleep later on!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I just hope that was him.

But before I could say that again. I heard a creature running behind me really fast. I turned but I couldn't see who it was cuz' I was pushed on th ground really hard.

"Oh my! Sorry Jen! I didn't mean to push you that hard!" I saw Keith giving his hand to me apologizing.

I looked at him with a death glare. I took his hand but pulled him down which made him fall on top of me. Ouch! He's heavier than I thought he would be. It must be all the food he ate.

I looked at him. No matter how dark it was you could see ocean blue eyes. We had a long stare at eachother until he broke it.

"You're beautiful." he said it looking straight in my eye. I blushed at his compliment.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush!" he chuckled.

"Thank you." I thanked him bashfully biting my lips.

He moved his face closer to mine tilting it…

---------------------

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! :P Don't worry the other chapter is updated.