Chapter 20 - Friends

"So… you and Harry are official right?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I replied in a soft voice. He looked at me.

"Why are you not confident about that? As long as you're happy with him all of us will be alright. Don't feel bad for me. He probably deserves you more than I do." he never left his eyes on the road.

"Sorry…I…" I thank him inside me for cutting me off.

"You don't have to say anything." he said with no emotions.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Not awkward though. We arrived at the place and I think he went through the backside because there were no fans.

"I bet you are wondering why I said 'goodbye' to you?" he asked me breaking the silence. He parked his car and now facing me looking straight in the eye. His innocent tired face made me pittied him for I don't know what reason.

"Yeah. Why did you say that? Your not gonna kill youself right?" I asked trying not to sound stupid with my question.

He chuckled. "I said goodbye cuz' I'll be trying my best to forget anything between us. And no, I'm not obviously going to kill myself." he said looking down. I was hurt of what he said. I don't want that yet.

"There's no harm of trying Keith. I just got hurt and lost some trust from you. It's not like we're married or something."

"You still like me do you?" he asked me.

"I'm not answering that." he frowned.

What a lie… I just don't want him to try hard to get my trust back. I want it to go naturally. And I promised Harry a chance. He might be different.

He looked at me and sticked out a hand. "Are we good?"

"Yeah! It's hard not talking to you. You're hilarious." we shook eachother's hands. He smiled at this.

"I'll call you my best friend!" he said to me. I smiled at how kiddy he sounded like. "Why don't we go now bestie?"

We both laughed at this. "Okay! Let's go!" we went out after hugging eachother. His hug is always warm. I always feel like I'm melting whenever I'm on his arms.

--------------------

2 months later…

Today was the last day of audition rounds. We've went to 5 cities every two weeks including Boston and Nashville. Which means I won't be seeing Keith and Ryan for about two months. Harry said he'll be setting up dates and places where we can meet. He's trying so hard to keep this thing going without public knowledge yet.

"Wow! It's finally over!" Keith exclaimed.

We've became closer now and I've regained his trust back. He seems fine about Harry and me but sometimes you could see the jelousy he is trying to hide. He ditches us for some dumb reasons. But my feelings for him has not changed yet. Sometimes I even think I'm liking him even more.

As for Harry. My 'boyfriend', I'm still not sure. He sometimes tries to cross over his limits but I stop him all the time. These moments are really awkward.

"Not seeing you guys for about two months huh?" Keith won't stop talking. He seems excited about this. He keeps repeating the line.

"Oh my goodness Keith! You keep saying that!" Harry sounded annoyed.

"That's because that will never happen! I'll set up dates when we can meet eachother." Keith said enthusiasticly.

"Wait… never mind! You guys will have to miss me for two months first then we'll just meet again in Hollywood Week! I just remebered I have to finish somethings." he continued his talking.

"Okay Keith! No one is asking!" Harry snapped him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Geez… I'm just letting all this out ok cuz' I'm gonna miss you guys." aawwwhhh, that was sweet of him.

"You guys will surely be seeing eachother. Ryan and Sara, you and Jen. I don't wanna be the double third person."

"Okay I understand!" Harry said to him.

We had dinner together with all the producers and crews including Randy. Keith was still talking a lot but he was mostly joking around with Harry. They were like brothers at one point. They even pulled a prank on Ryan. Dinner was finished and all four of us were gathered by Keith.

"So you might be wondering why I gather you all?" we nodded. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys individualy."

"Awh! How sweet of you!" Sara complimented him.

We talked for a while and he took Harry in a corner for some 'guy talk' he said. Ryan had left and Sara dropped a tear. We all laughed at her including herself. Harry and Keith both came back with their arms wrapping eachother's shoulder.

"Awwh! You guys look like brothers! How cute!" they just laughed.

"So guys… I'm gonna go now okay!" Keith said hugging Harry.

"Bye baby boy! I'm gonna miss you." Harry said to him giving him a kiss on the cheeks. Keith made a disgusting look and wiped it off. We laughed so hard at this.

"Eww Harry!" he exclaimed really loud. "Anyways… Bye Sara! Bye Jen!" he hugged Sara and then me. I melted again. He also gave me a kiss on the cheeks. You could see on his looks that he wanted to kiss me badly but he couldn't.

"Bye guys!" he shouted all the way from his car and then left.

---------------------