Chapter 18 - Confronted

Harry's POV

She's mine. I won. All I have to do is to tell Keith now. Wonder what his reaction will be like. And I hope he doesn't try to get her. She obviously like him. I just hope I can change that and take this advantage.

I was in my room feeling like I've succeeded until I heard a knock. "Hey Harry! Can we talk for a while?"

"Yeah sure. Come in." he went in and leaned on the wall. He seemed so down. I felt like he wanted a friend. I hope I was that. Now I feel really bad but I want her.

"You look like a mess!"

"Were you with Jen in Honki Tonks?" he ignored me and asked.

"Yeah! Why?" I tried to pretend nothing happened there.

"Why did she leave when I was about to perform?" he asked again.

"Why do you even care? She is with me now! Stop asking questions." His eyes widened and had an angry look.

"WHAT?!?! WHEN AND HOW? SHE JUST ADMITTED IT YESTERDAY THAT SHE WAS FALLING FOR ME!" he screamed infront of my face. It was obvious he drank alot. His breath was so alchoholic.

"Dude you cancelled your date. Went and get a drink with another girl and serenaded her. What do you think? And why do you still care anyways? She's mine now. I won." I tried to keep it calm. Without any more words he left storming off the room.

--------------------

A/N: I'm not making Harry the bad person here fyi! It's just a part of the story. But Harry is not bad ok! No hard feelings for Har-har fans!