Chapter 19 - Another fight

I was in Sara's and Ryan's room when we heard shouting from the other rooms. I think it was in Harry's because we couldn't here it properly. It was just a while when someone knocked the door. I stood up and took it.

"Hey Ry… ohh Jen." my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. He looked like a mess. And it was obvious he drank alot because you could smell him.

"Is Ryan here?" he asked me with his eyes looking around. He was avoiding eye contact with me. I wonder if he knew.

"Yeah." I opened the door wide so he could see him.

"Hey Ryan are busy?" he peeked in the room to ask Ryan.

"No man. Is there anything you need?"

"I need a friend right now." I was so touched of his answer. Then a question came in my mind. Why didn't he just ask me? Aren't we friends?

"Do you mi…" Ryan was about to ask permission but Sara cut him off.

"Go! He needs someone right now." she motioned Ryan to go.

"Thank you Sara!" Keith thanked her in a low voice. He forced a smile to her. His smile.

"O.K. let's go." they both left.

"What happened to him?" Sara asked me in a worried look.

"I'm not quiet sure yet but we can ask Ryan later." there was a long silence till I remembered that I had to tell her abput Harry.

"Sara," she looked at me. "Harry and I are together." her reaction was confused. She just looked at me with her mouth open and her eyes widened

"WHAT?!? How and when? I thought you were falling for Keith?" she asked me furiosly.

"Can you relax first then I'll explain! Geez…" she calmed down and face me.

I told her everything that happened today. But it seems like she's not happy with it.

"I don't know what to say." she frowned. "Let's just change the subject!"

--------------------

We were talking for about an hour after they left. We heard the front door opened.

"I think that's them. Let's go down. I want some food too." Sara dragged me out.

"SARA!! NICOLE!!" we ran down to wonder why Ryan was shouting. We saw Ryan kneeling down beside an unconscious Keith. My eyes widened when I saw this.

Ryan's shirt was covered with blood. I looked at Keith who's nose and mouth was bleeding. I couldn't do anything. I was frozen in shock and I just wanted to cry.

"What's wro… OH MY GOD KEITH?!?" Nicole exclaimed running towards them. She seemed mad.

"This guy is having too many problems. He just had a fight last week and now he has another one." Nicole said wiping his nose. She's not sad at all. I guess she's used to this.

"This is what he do when he has big problems. He drinks, stops, then drinks more again. And then get's into a fight after. But he usally forgets what happened when he wakes up." she explained.

"I just hope no one there knew you guys." she looked at Ryan. "It'll surely go big in the enterrainment world again." she said 'again', which means this happened a lot already. He's a broken guy. He needs someone to fix him. I just wanted to do that but I can't. I'm with Harry.

Ryan carried him to his room while we followed. "I'll stay here. I want to be here when he wakes up." I informed them. They nodded and left. Nicole thanked me.