Chapter 26 - Over with Harry

We reached our hotel in a hard way. When we left the restaurant, there were paps and a few fans chasing after us. Keith and Harry were both holding me tightly. Ryan and Sara had escaped before we did. They came out earlier than us.

"That was chaos!" Harry exclaimed loudly when we arrived at our hotel.

We made our way to our hotel rooms. Harry told me to follow him. I looked at Keith and he was just looking down. He probably thinks I was just joking around with the contestants.

As soon as we reached Harry's hotel room, he gave me a long kiss. Our kisses are always awkward for me. I pulled back and looked down.

"What's wrong?" he asked me taking a seat on his bed.

"There's something we need to talk about." he nodded and patted his bed for me to sit.

"How do you think our relationship is going?" I asked him straight in the eyes. "I wanna be honest with eachother."

"Okay…" he paused then looked down. "Every kiss has been awkward for me. I try to make passionate but I can't. I don't think going on so well."

I was relief inside me. Breaking up with Harry wouldn't be that hard. He also feels the same way.

"Does that mean were over?" he asked.

"I think so." I answered looking down. He pulled my chin up and said.

"Go run after Keith. You guys are meant to be." I can't believe he was honest enough to say that.

"Thank you Harry!" I hugged him as tight as I could. He was a good friend I could really count on.

"No problem!" he broke the hug. "Now, go to Keith."

"It seems like you don't want me here anymore!" he just laughed.

I sighed with relief when I left Harry's hotel room. I had two things in my mind now. Either to wait for tomorrow or do it now. I checked the time and it was still early enough for me to talk to Keith. I was so anxious to talk to him.

I knocked his hotel door non-stop until he finally opened it.

"Hey!" I greeted him excitedly. He was half awake and had a messy hair. Every girl would drool.

"What do you want Jen? You just woke me up!" he was talking lazily. I didn't feel bad for waking him up at all. I felt like teasing him in that moment. I just giggled.

"Ugh! I thought it was someone important. I had to button-up this plaids quickly so I can look at least presentable."

"So I'm not important then?" I asked him with my eyebrows rising. He groaned.

"Can you just come in first." I went in his room grinning.

"What is it that you want?" he asked sitting down on the couch.

"I can't sleep!" what a lame excuse. He groaned again.

"You have Harry with you just now!"

"He fell asleep really fast!" it was fun teasing him.

"Just shsh now and sleep on my bed. I'll just sleep on this couch." he positioned hiself already. I climb up his bed and lied down. But I wanted to tease him more.

"Keith! I still can't sleep!" I complained like a little kid. He stood up and climbed on the bed.

"Now I'm already here beside you, sleep!" he commanded me.

"Hug me! I feel cold." I was laughing hard inside me.

He sighed in annoyance. He came closer and hug me. His scent can make you sleep. I was getting sleepy but I still wanted to annoy him.

"Take your shirt off, baby." I asked him lazily.

"Why don't you do it for me?" he whispered close to my ear. It sent chills to my body.

I looked at him and he was grinning from ear to ear. He came closer to my face and now we were inches apart. He smells f*cking good!

He pulled me by the waist closer to him. His blue eyes were sparkling to mine. I cupped his face and gave him a kiss. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Your not with Harry anymore?" he looked so innocent asking me.

---------------------