Chapter 33 - A story (Part 2)

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

-------------------

"You know… it's fine if it is hard for you to share the others." Jennifer said sounding worried.

"No, I'm fine. Just need to breathe. But, thank you anyways!" I smiled to her. "Shall I continue?"

"Of course!"

"Days past. Months past. And years past. Not a word from my parents. Not even a single letter. It really felt like they have abondoned us but every single day, I fight for that thought. We knew that my parents loved us. It was my last semester studying my major in fine arts when Keith's parents recieved a letter from my parents. Well, basically it was just from my mom."

"As soon as we reached home from school that day, Keith's parents called us in and red the letter out loud to us. It was my mom saying she'll be coming back. Only her.Our dad died in an accident few weeks before the letter was sent. They were on a party when my dad suddenly collapsed. If he hadn't hit the ground too hard, the doctor said that he could've survive. But I think it was really his time. That is very unusual to happen."

"Although he is not physically around to witness all of the great things that has happened to me, I know he is always by my side spiritually. My time with him was short but I'm really grateful for those moments." I finished my story.

"I can't believe you did not break down." Jennifer wiped her tears off.

"That's my 58 time to share that story. I've learned not to. And you must be wondering, why I suddenly opened up? Well, it's because he's death anniversary is next week."

Jennifer nodded and just stared at the ground. "Is there something you want to say?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm just glad that you opened up to me. I see you trusting me and not many people does that surprisingly." She looked back down.

"I trust you alot. You have something in you that is so unique Jen. You have this something that changes my brother." I complemented her.

"And there's something about him that is so unique too." She said.

"Keith? I don't know about that." We both laughed in my comment. "He trust you alot too but it will take time for him to really open up. You see this cutee in the outside but he is fighting for his life in the inside. He'll wait for the perfect time for him to talk about it."

_________________________

A/N: Finally!! Let's see……two months away I guess?!?!  Things got pretty serious in school. Although right now I'm finally off for two months!!!

I had exams back to back. No, I'm not in Uni yet but when it comes to school shizz, my parents gets really serious.  Just few weeks after I had Mock Exams, the actual public exam was on. So yeah, not much time for making a story.

Anyways, I'm back!! And I apologise for not informing earlier!!! SO SORRY!

AI is almost back too! Which means #keithlo will be back! ……and #harrifer too :'(

Yup, not a big harrifer fan. Sorry guys!! Hope you'll still read this book tho. I hope there are no hates!!  Harrifer is cute too but not as much as keithlo for me…… they're my OTP XD