Chapter 30 - Down Under

JLo's POV

The marathon ended up with just one movie. Everyone was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, including myself. I was carried by Keith to my room. As soon as he put me down, he gave me a kiss and said goodnight.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To my own room." he replied back looking confused. This guy is so innocent.

"You don't own a room here Keith."

"To a guest room then."

"There's only two guest room, which is now possibly occupied by Nicole and Harry!"

"Then I'll sleep in the living room." He made a 'duhh' tone.

It's either he was innocent or he was just teasing me. But whatever it was, I was annoyed and too tired to argue.

"Just sleep here with me!" I patted a space of my bed.

"Now that's what I wanna here!" he made his way back to me smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

As soon as he climbed to my bed, I hug him as tight as I could. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Jen doll!" Keith whispered on my ear. I giggled.

"Goodnight, Aussie bear!" I whispered back and kissed him.

-----------------

I woke up startled with Keith sneezing loudly. No matter how cute it sounded, I was mad that I was woken up that way cuz' it's weird.

"Sorry to wake you up!" He apologised and snugged in closer to me.

"Apology is not accepted, my dear. I don't like when people wake me up like that!" I pushed him away. I just loved teasing him.

"Ok! I will never do that again! Promise!" He did a puppy dog face.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Let's start again and have a proper morning greeting." He nodded while smirking. He breaks my seriousness all the time.

"Good morning, Jen doll!" He greeted me with a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, Aussie bear!" I greeted back giving a him also a kiss for return.

"Why do you call me that?" He asked me.

"Why do you call me Jen doll?" I asked him back.

"Well, you're my Jen doll not my Ken doll! Now your turn to answer!"

"Well, you're from Australia and you a cuddler, so, I decided to call you like my teddybear!" I answered back giving him another kiss.

"You like my kisses!" He said to me sticking his tounge out. "Anyway, talking about Australia, where are you celebrating Christmas? Or your whole December?"

"Well, this year, I'm spending with some friends probably. Cuz' last year I spent with my family, so this year with my friends. If I'm not mistaken." I answered recalling back the memories.

"Do your friends mind if you come to Australia with me?" He. Did. Not. Just. Ask. Me.

"No way! You want me to celebrate it with you?" I was getting excited.

"Yup!" He said with the 'p' popping.

"Of course I would! I've always wanted to try Christmas there! You know cuz' it's like the opposite weather to here!" I was getting really excited eventhough it was two months away.

"But one thing though," I nooded at him, "you could be meeting my parents."

"Really?" That was all I could say. The excitement was mixed up with nervousness.

Keith had a concern face. "I mean if you think it's too early that's fine too I'll just say some stuffs like that and you know…yeah"

"What?" I totally did not understand anything except for the 'too early' line. "Whatever you said, I don't think it's too early. I mean your just introducing me. Just like a new friend."

"Oh okay. I thought you were gonna say no that's why." He replied looking down "But I don't want to introduce you as just my friend!"

I face palmed. "Introduce me like how you introduce your friends! Not introduce me as your friend!"

"Ohhh. Sorry, did not get you that's why."

We were just in bed talking and getting know eachother more. It was about half an hour later til Sara called us for breakfast.

"Good morning, lovebirds!" Nicole greeted us ebulliently. It's obvious that she's a morning person.

I greeted back while Keith rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes of him rolling his eyes. (A/N: You know what I mean right? XD)

"So, where's Harry?" I asked them.

"Missing me already, Jen?" A voice popped up from my back. It was obviously Harry.

"Morning Harry!" Keith greeted him after I said 'no' which he pouted on.

"Morning baby boy!" They gave eachother a hug.

"NO HARRY! I can only call him that!" Nicole scolded Harry which we did not expect.

"Wow chill! No one told me that, okay?" Harry looked terrified.

With the way she stood and her facial expression, you will get terrified. After everyone settled down, we started eating. Everyone was so quiet, basically there was no topic to talk about yet until Nicole broke it

"Hey Harry, where are you celebrating Christmas?" she asked him.

"I don't really have plans for that yet." Harry answered.

Keith looked at Nicole confused. "Why don't you celebrate it with us, in Australia? I think Jennifer will be there too." Nicole asked him.

Keith groaned and had an annoyed face. Nicole scolded him with a look. Such an older sister.

"Yeah sure! That'd be great." with that answer from Harry, you could feel Keith's change of mood.

After that short conversation, Ryan and Sara shared their plans for Christmas. It was expected they are spending it together. Keith just remained quiet and would only answer yes or no questions. I knew I had to talk to him or he has to talk to his sister. I have a bad feeling about this.

---------------