Chapter 28 - It's not over for him

JLo's POV

Solo rounds are the hardest to judge. Choosing the right people is hard. It was always been hard but this season was even harder. Especially with these guys. Yes, Keith and Harry are harder to work than Randy and Steven. They get really annoying when they argue. It was the last day of Hollywood Week. We have already chosen the top 15 girls and guys for the live shows.

Harry hasn't really change after we broke up. He was acting like we were still together and Keith is not noticing it at all. He was still holding me, flirting at me and it's making me worried.

Keith is sweet as sugar. He's very calm and gentle. He's treating me like a girlfriend without hiding it. He said that he will not tell the media but he will also not hide our relationship. What I really like about him is that he doesn't work hard to impress me. Harry would do some tricks while he is just being his self.

"Another two months away from you guys!" Keith exclaimed. He was over-exagerating I should say.

"Keith! That's like tenth time you said that!" Harry groaned in annoyance. Keith just laughed and we gave him a weird look.

----------------

Keith's POV

Thank goodness it's over, for a while. I mean, I love judging but around Harry is different now. He's still flirting with Jennifer. It's really annoying but I'm trying to act like I don't notice it cuz' that's the least thing I want to think about.

Jennifer is with me. not him. She likes me, not him. I hope these two months of break is a good time for the two of us. I'll be gowing down to Australia for my tour and I'm planning to bring her along.

We were in Jennifer's house here in L.A. Her whole property was bigger than mine, which I expected but our houses were quite similar. It was our last night before the break and these guys like to party, so Sara organized one. She even invited my sister over. When Jennifer knew she had a photoshoot here, she immediately told me to invite her.

"Harry, when are you leaving?" Jennifer asked him while preparing food.

"I'll leave back home tomorrow afternoon. So, if ever I get drunk, I don't have to hurry!" Harry said laughing.

I love Harry.(*note: not gay love!) He's not just like a brother to me but he is a brother to me. It's hard to fight against him, especially about Jennifer. I have lost once, I don't her away from me anymore. I just hope he will really stop he's feelings for her.

"Keith, earth to Keith!?!" Jennifer snapped me out of my on thoughts.

"Sorry! Deep deep thoughts." I apologised looking down.

When I looked back up, I saw her coming towards me. She had worried look but still managed to smile. I just wanted to kiss her infront of Harry in one point.

"You've been thinking a lot. I think you should relax now." she said to me while sitting on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I could see in the corner of my eyes that Harry was not trying to look. I saw Nicole raising her eyebrows at me. I just realised that I haven't told her about Jennifer and I.

"Jen, sorry to interrupt your moment with my brother! But can I talk to him for a minute?" Nicole asked Jennifer. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah, of course!" Jennifer replied standing up. My sister just spoiled my moment. "Baby I'll be in the kitchen."

She gave me a peck on the lips and left. I looked at Nicole who had her arms on her waist now. She motioned me to follow her.

"You didn't tell me that you are with Jen! How could you not tell me?" she asked me in an annoyed/mad look. I just giggled at her.

"Keith, if we two were alone in here, I swear that you could have a broken nose by now!" she's on sister mode now.

"Sorry! Are you happy for me or not?" I asked her. Her frowning face turned into a smile. Well I guess she was happy.

"Of course I am!" thank goodness. "I'm just mad that you did not tell me. Not even when I arrived here." I just scratched my neck.

"Anyways, make sure you don't hurt her. I care for her more than I care for you now." Nicole told me smirking.

"Wow sis! That hurt!" she had an 'I don't care' look and left.

-----------------

We were having Transformers marathon after dinner. The girls wanted a Twighlight marathon but ended up loosing on our 'debate'. I should say, we were pretty immature.

"I'm not sitting with you Keith!" Jennifer said frowning while taking a seat on the one-person couch. I just chuckled.

There was one big couch in the middle and two small ones at the side. We wanted the theatre room but Jennifer refused just because they lost.

"Okay! If that's what you want. I'll take the other small couch!" I replied to her grinning.

Everyone took their seats and shared blankets and pillows, except for Jennifer and I. She was still mad.

"Hey Jen! How bout' me sitting with you? You seem very cold." Harry asked her. I swear to god my blood pressure rose. I can't believe he dared to ask that.

I looked at Jennifer. She looked at Harry with one of her eyebrow rising. "Don't you know that your the person who I'm pissed off the most?"

"Uhhh……nope." Harry replied scratching his head.

"Good. And no, you cannot sit with me." a sigh of relief inside me when she replied back.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" Sara asked.

"We just ate, so maybe just something to drink." Harry suggested.

"Hellanah! I want chips." I requested. They looked at me and laughed.

"What else do you guys want?" Jennifer asked while standing up. I guess she was taking the food and drinks. Perfect time for me to talk to her.

"Any drinks would be fine." Nicole replied. She nodded and left us. Sara was on her way to follow her but I motioned her not to. She understood right away and went back to her seat.

"You guys prepare the movie. I'll go help Jennifer."

---------------

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! My exams are starting around this week and I've been studying my ass off. But, I'm insanely happy that I finished a chapter.

If your wondering if the end is near to this story, my answer is no. Eventhough American Idol is over!! :'(
Twist of events are going to happen which I will not spoil so please stay with me here!!

If you want to share any ideas, just comment! Or tweet me (@keithurban_asia)

And last thing, I just addded a new story on my reading list!!!! ------ BIG BAD WORLD------ It's just new but I'm liking it already.