Chapter 68

Zak's POV

I stand in front of the fireplace with my arms crossed over my chest while I think about everything and what Mal and I should do once we went back to work. I turn my head when I see movement out of the corner of my eye, Mal walks over to me slowly and looks up at me I look in her eyes then move my hands town to her waist. She kisses me slowly and I kiss back closing my eyes and wrap my arms around her before picking her up and carrying her over to the couch and laying her down. I get on top of her then she pulls off my shirt and starts kissing over my neck and shoulder I unzip my jeans then kick them off before pushing up her nightgown.

 I get on top of her then she pulls off my shirt and starts kissing over my neck and shoulder I unzip my jeans then kick them off before pushing up her nightgown

Mallory's POV

I moan softly and pull Zak close to me then wrap my legs around his waist as he pants and begins to thrust faster and rock his hips against mine. I moan his name then tug on his hair as I move to meet his thrust he moans then places kisses over my chest, I gasp then arch up against him and dig my nails into his back he kisses me then brushes his lips over my neck softly before biting down hard. I moan loudly then kiss down his neck and over his shoulders panting as he tangles his fingers into my hair and pulls on it hard, I let out another moan mixed with a whimper. "I'm close" he nods "me too." He buries his face into my neck I hold onto him then cum before he goes still and starts to cum.

Zak's POV

Mal and I still had a few more weeks left before we had to start filming again and we had decided to get away from Vegas for awhile and go to the cottage in England so Damon and Salem could have more privacy. I walk in the bedroom and see Mal packing clothes for the two of us I go over then rub her cheek softly she smiles and leans into my hand I smile and look in her eyes, "Are you happy to be going back?" She nods and packs one of her shirts "I've missed being there I can't wait for the kids to see it plus I like being away with you." I laugh softly. The two of us going away together is how we ended up with Damon, I wasn't sure if we wanted another baby but maybe we could talk about it in London.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Mallory's POV

I watch Salem play in the garden with the dogs while Damon coos softly in his bassinet, I hear the door to the cottage close then look up when Zak walks up next to my chair. He smiles then leans down and kisses my head I smile and brush my fingers over his jaw, "Are you happy?" he kisses my wrist "As long as you are happy and I'm with all of you I'm happy you're all that matters." I smile then look back at Salem as she runs around the garden giggling. Zak starts rubbing my shoulders and I look up at him he smiles then leans down and kisses me I kiss back slowly and close my eyes this was perfect family time together away from Vegas. I hoped that the time passed slowly that way we could all enjoy it.