Chapter 21

Zak's POV

I look over at Mal while we sit at the airport waiting for our flight she looks at me "I wish you would tell me where we are going." I smile then kiss her head "I want to surprise you and get you a Christmas Present that I know you will love: She kisses the side of my neck and lays her head on my shoulder. I rub her thigh then kiss her slowly she kisses back I deepen the kiss and rub her cheek She runs her fingers down the back of my neck, I pull back once our flight is called. I stand up and hold my hand out to her she takes it then we walk out and get seated on the plane a little later, I couldn't wait to see her face when I told her about the Auto Auction I wanted this to be for her I hadn't bought her a gift or spent a lot of money her since we had gotten back together. Whatever car she wanted this weekend was hers.

Mallory's POV

Close to four hours later our plane lands in Chicago I look at Zak while we walk out to the car he had rented "Will you tell me what we are doing now?" He puts our bags in the back then looks over at me "We are here for the Mecum Auto Auction that's going on here this weekend, I know you've been watching it every month since you moved in and I want to get you a car this week while we are here." I stand there for a few minutes in shock I couldn't believe this. This was almost more than what I could handle I didn't want Zak to spend a lot of money on me I could care less on how much money he had I sigh and put my hands on his arms. "You don't have to do this Zak" He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist "I know I don't have to but I love you and I want to" I didn't deserve Zak or a gift like this but I didn't know what I would do without him.

NEXT DAY

Zak's POV

The Auction was a three-day event one would be later on tomorrow night Mal refused to go to that one she said that's when all of the crappy cars sold and they all had really low prices, we walk through and take our seats. I was surprised at her while we were watching she was picky about she liked and didn't like. If anything was green she hated it, sometimes she would like the color of a car but not the model of it if it was a car that was a resto mod it was automatically out she wouldn't even think about having one of those. Finally, a car comes across the block that she likes and she couldn't hide it, it was a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28 I start bidding making sure that my girl would have this car and about ten minutes later and close to forty thousand dollars I win the car but I knew it would be money well spent I hoped she liked it.

 Finally, a car comes across the block that she likes and she couldn't hide it, it was a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28 I start bidding making sure that my girl would have this car and about ten minutes later and close to forty thousand dollars I wi...

Mallory's POV

Zak signs all of the papers for the car and fills out the forms so it can be safely delivered to his house in Vegas the salesman walks away and I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck he wraps his arms around me. I kiss him slowly then pull away "Thank you for my Christmas Present Zak I love it" He kisses my head then rubs my back "I wanted to get this for you, you support me and you loved me before I became who I am and got all this money I wanted to do this for you" I kiss the side of his neck and take his hand "let's go to the hotel" he looks at me confused "Why there's still more cars rolling across you might could find a second car?" I lean close and whisper in his ear "so you can make me purr like the engine on my new car" he nods then we leave the auction