Chapter 61

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Billy's POV

I look over at Zak as he brushes up against the trailer as he tosses his head while Mal attempts to get his mic on, I laugh as she steps back and puts her hands on her sides and glares up at him. She was only a few months pregnant but Zak was bringing out the hormones and mood swings early in this one she looked different now since we had started filming the new season. She was starting to show and her hair was no longer the black we had gotten used to it was back to it's original brown which was making Zak really happy he was more loving and playful toward her than ever we were all very happy for them. Plus we were happy to be working with them until they took the time off when it was closer to time, I go back over to the van with Jay so we can check and test the equipment before we set up nerve center tonight.

 Plus we were happy to be working with them until they took the time off when it was closer to time, I go back over to the van with Jay so we can check and test the equipment before we set up nerve center tonight

Mallory's POV

I stand and rub my back as Zak walks over he wraps his arms around my waist, and I look up at him "ready for tonight?" he nods then looks back behind him. "I have a good feeling about this place we heard a few noises and voices while we were interviewing and doing the walk throughs." I nod then hug him tightly and wrap my arms around him. "Will you be okay in the hotel tonight?" I smile then look up at him "I'll be fine I promise I'll relax take it easy then watch some TV." He nods then rubs my cheek and I lean into his hand. "Zak everything is fine me and the baby are good if anything happens, I will have Bacon get in touch with you okay?" He takes a deep breath then pulls me against him and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck, I was going to miss him tonight.

Zak's POV

I groan and rub my face as I walk in the hotel room early the next morning it had been a rough night but with good evidence, I kick off my boots then take off my cap and hoodie as I step further into the room. I look over at the bed and relax as the tension eases at the sight of her curled up in bed sleeping, I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed and rub her bump gently trying not to wake her up. I still loved the job, but I was having more and more second thoughts even though she was supportive, understanding and still more than willing to travel with me, I sigh we had this season to get through and with a Halloween special but with Salem and this baby on the way maybe it was time for us to talk about our options for the future.

Aaron's POV

I yawn as I sip some coffee while I take a seat in the empty hotel dining room, I look up when I see Mallory sit down across from me with the plate, I look at her and smile. "Good morning is Zak sleeping?" She nods then smiles "I figured he needed it plus I was getting hungry and didn't want to wait for him to wake up." I nod and start eating my food as she begins to eat her food. I take another drink of coffee then look back at her "Any ideas on what you're having this time?" She smiles and moves her hair back "I hope it's a boy so does Zak we would really like to have a son this time I was thinking of the name Damon Alexander Bagans." I nod as I think about the name. Salem and Damon were both gothic sounding names which fit their father perfectly.