Chapter 29

Billy's POV

We sit in the lobby of the hotel checking our phones and going to the vending machine while we wait for them to come back it had been a few hours so more than enough time had passed for him to ask her I lean back in the chair and check the time again. I look up when the hotel door opens and they walk in holding hands which was a good sign they walk over and we wait on them to say something, he squeezes her hand then turns toward her he cups her face and kisses her slowly she kisses back then runs her hands down his chest. I roll my eyes then Zak looks at us "She said yes!!" that was great news I knew Zak was thrilled we could all tell that he wanted this with her we congratulate them and hug Mal she was officially a member of our Ghost Adventures family, we pat Zak on the back and make a few jokes about it took him long enough to do this. He laughs then we all go up to our rooms, so they can be alone.

Nancy's POV

I finish feeding Gracie then go to the kitchen when the phone rings and see Zak's number I answer, "Hello how did it go with the lockdown this week?" "It went great mom we will be home the day after tomorrow I have something I want to tell you" I wondered if he had gotten hurt or if something happened between him and Mallory. "Is everything okay" "Everything is great I proposed last night, and she said yes" that was fantastic news I was so happy for the two of them I knew this was going to work out. I knew Zak's fears I just hoped by now Zak realized things would be different for them.

Zak's POV

I stretch out on the bed in my boxers while Mal walks in the bathroom doing something, my mind was in overload about her saying yes I had dreamed of this in school and thought about it when we went our separate ways but I didn't think I would ever get this second chance. She was the Historic Consultant for my show and my fiancé I turn my head when she walks out of the bathroom I sit up slowly she was in a black slip that was lined with white lace, she walks over to the bed and I lean forward I run my hands down her waist and look up at her. She runs her fingers through my hair I pull her down in my lap she kisses my jaw then down the side of my neck I groan softly and kiss over her shoulders, she runs her fingers over the tattoos on my shoulders and grinds against me. I lay back on the bed and pull her on top of me she leans down and kisses me I kiss back and run my hands down her back.

 I lay back on the bed and pull her on top of me she leans down and kisses me I kiss back and run my hands down her back

Mallory's POV

Zak slowly pulls the gown off me he kisses down my neck then sucks on my skin I tug his hair then push him back and stroke him before slowly sinking onto him. He groans and thrust up into me, I rock my hips slowly and put my hands on his shoulders he grabs my waist and starts to move me a little faster. I dig my nails into his skin and move my hips faster he tightens his grip and thrusts harder, I pant and close my eyes then moan "oh god Zak!!" he kisses my neck then bites down hard sinking his teeth into my skin. I knew I would have a mark there later I feel his body jerk I moan loudly then cum, Zak bounces me thrusting a few more times before he cums I collapse on top of him and lay my head on his chest panting.