Chapter 66

Zak's POV

Once the nurse has Damon cleaned up I take him then cradle him in my arms gently and look down at him his hair was brown like Mallory's he looks up at me and I see my eyes and Salem's the perfect mix like what I wanted him to be. He was perfect I turn then walk over to Mal and lay him in her arms then sit on the bed next to her and kiss her shoulder gently she looks down at him and tears up as she touches his cheek. "He's so perfect Zak I can't believe we made two beautiful babies. I nod then lean in and kiss her head softly burying my face in her hair she had done so much for me. She worked with me, traveled with me, supported me, loved me and she had given me two beautiful and healthy children I didn't deserve her, but I was glad she was mine.

 She worked with me, traveled with me, supported me, loved me and she had given me two beautiful and healthy children I didn't deserve her, but I was glad she was mine

A FEW DAYS LATER

Mallory's POV

I move the chair back and forth slowly as I rock Damon while I nurse him and run my fingers over his soft brown hair then look up when Zak walks in the room, he smiles then kneels in front of me. "How is he?" I smile as I move him to the other side "he's perfect where have you been today?" he looks up at me "I went to the museum, met with the crew and a few people from the channel." I gulp nervously. "What all did you talk about?" He leans back then takes a deep breath "our time off, when we can come back and how we will handle filming with the two kids." He pauses and I can tell that there's more he has to say. He runs his hands through his hair "They need to know if we plan on having more. The time off will have to stop next time." I nod slowly and look back at Damon. If we had more, I lost more job and would have to stay home.

Billy's POV

I stand there talking to Aaron, Dakota, and Jay I lean back shaking my head "We have the number one show the fans love seeing Zak and Mal working together we've read all the tweets and comment they can't quit giving them time off just because they have kids." Aaron nods slowly then Dakota speaks up. "Zak hates being bullied they might run the channel but he runs the show he won't do it without them or without her," he was right we had the show they wouldn't get rid of us. "Zak just has to call them on their bluff he probably already knows what they are doing." Aaron nods "Everyone even the fans are okay with the time off there isn't any problem with it." Hopefully Zak could get them to change their minds.