Chapter 42

Mallory's POV

I stand in the yard playing fetch with Ares and Gracie I throw the ball and they both run for it I smile then turn my head when Zak walks over. He looks at me "so the crib has been delivered it's white it's really nice I think it's going to look great in the nursery" I nod slowly Gracie brings the ball over and drops it at his feet I smile then wrap my arms around him and kiss him he kisses back then wraps his arms around my waist. I squeeze his hand "why don't we go inside and have some fun then we can start setting up the nursery" he nods then picks me up and I gasp softly. He smirks then takes me inside and we go to the bedroom he lays me back on the bed gently and I look up at him.

Zak's POV

I pull my shirt and pants off slowly then crawl up the bed and get on top of her she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply I kiss back then slowly push her sweats off and toss them over my shoulder. She pulls her shirt off then slowly unhooks her bra I slowly slide the straps down and kiss over her shoulders she puts her hand on the back of my head and I moans softly when I pull it off and start kissing over her breasts, she tugs my hair and pulls me closer. I suck gently, and she arches up into me they were a lot more sensitive now that she was further along, I lay her back then thrust in slowly she wraps her legs around my waist and grabs my shoulders. I rock my hips slowly then thrust deeper and hold her against me.

Mallory's POV

I pant and kiss Zak's neck and shoulder leaving marks while I bite at his skin, he groans then holds my hips tighter while he thrusts harder, I run my fingers through his hair and give it a hard tug. He jerks slamming his hips against mine I moan his name loudly and dig my nails into his back he licks his lips and looks at me "I'm close sweetie" I nod eagerly "me too" I say breathlessly he rocks his hips faster and I gab his arms as I cum a few seconds later. He slows down then goes still and cums I lay there catching my breath then kiss his cheek softly he puts his hand on my stomach then gives me a concerned look I smile and rubs his back slowly. "She's safe don't worry she wasn't hurt I promise" he takes a deep breath then lays next to me.