Chapter 11

Zak's POV

I stand in the middle of her apartment living room having an inner argument and asking myself a lot of questions, why did I come here? This isn't what I wanted. I had been reunited with Mal after so many years I couldn't do this not to her, I couldn't screw this up so soon I need to leave right now being here isn't right. I look up when she walks downstairs in the lingerie she was wearing in the picture "I've missed you haven't seen you in awhile ready to have some fun?" I feel disgust wash over me I wasn't feeling anything for her anymore I turn around then leave her apartment and drive back to my house.

 I look up when she walks downstairs in the lingerie she was wearing in the picture "I've missed you haven't seen you in awhile ready to have some fun?" I feel disgust wash over me I wasn't feeling anything for her anymore I turn around then leave...

Mallory's POV

I sigh then roll over when I feel the bed dip down I open my eyes and look up Zak smiles and starts rubbing my cheek "afternoon Sleeping Beauty" I stretch "afternoon Zak" he leans down then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He gets on top of me and runs his hands down my waist I look at him and meet his eyes "please Zak" he closes his then groans I kiss down his neck then grab his shirt and pull it off he grabs my shorts and slowly pulls them down. I sit up then pull of my shirt he kisses down my neck and I tilt my head back letting out a moan I feel his teeth sink into my skin. Zak had gotten really into Vampires since the last time we did this hopefully things hadn't changed too much since then.

Zak's POV

I grab her waist then slowly thrust into her and she winces and digs her nails into my shoulders I look at her then lick my lips slowly. "You're so tight how long has it been for you?" She takes a deep breath and looks up at me "since high school just take it slow okay?" I nod then keep thrusting slowly she tugs on my hair and wraps her legs around my waist pulling me deeper inside her. She kisses down the side of my neck and I tighten my grip on her when I feel her teeth brush against my throat she starts moving her hips against mine meeting my thrust eagerly I speed up and thrust into her harder. She arches up pressing her chest against mine, "Zak" I groan hearing her moan my name I feel her tighten around me and I thrust a few more times before we cum together.