Chapter 55

A FEW DAYS LATER

Nancy's POV

I check on Salem while she takes a nap then sit down on the couch and call Zak to see how they were doing and to ask if they were having a good time. He answers a few minutes later "hey mom how are Salem and the dogs doing?" I smile knowing the two of them would be missing them like crazy "They are all doing good Salem is having her nap and the dogs are fine are you and Mallory having a good time?" I could tell he sounded happy. "We are having a great time we eat breakfast in the garden every morning, we have visited the village a few times and today we are going into London for a tour of the tower, then we are going to see Stonehenge, and Windsor Castle." It sounded like they were going to be very busy today. "I'm glad you're having fun see you next week." "See you mom." I smile and hang up I couldn't wait to hear about their trip.

Zak's POV

I hold Mallory's hand and watch her as she looks around with a large smile on her face I could tell that she was happy here in England I believed that sometimes we had connections to certain places or things I had experience it before at certain lockdown locations, Transylvania was one of them among others. Maybe she had a connection to England somehow, I felt connected to Dracula she was obsessed with Anne Boleyn I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel her lips on mine. I groan then kiss back slowly and put my hands on her waist she wraps her arms around my neck before tugging on the ends of my hair, I rub her cheek then pull back slowly I smile when she leans into my hand. "Are you happy?" She kisses my wrist "I'm very happy I love you." I smile and kiss her head "I love you too.

Mallory's POV

I lean back in one of the chairs in the garden and look at the sky as the sun starts to set it had been a good day walking around England sightseeing. Zak sits down in the chair next to me, he reaches over then holds my hand I smile and kiss his softly then look over at him he smiles then leans over and kisses my head. "Are you having a good time?" I nod and look around at all "the flowers "I love being here I can't wait to come back with the kids one day we could look into becoming dual citizens if you want?" he nods and rubs his chin. "It would be worth it." I squeeze his hand and we sit outside talking until it gets dark it was trips like this that made me wish we lived here in England all the time.