62| Paint and blood

Alice and Yoongi had sex again.

On Jungkook's kitchen floor.

It wasn't like the first time, when it felt like they had all the time in the world and all their movements were slow and languid. This time, it was fast and rough, both of them possessed by the urgency of their needs.

Alice practically ripped off Yoongi's coat and t-shirt before the boy yanked her pants off. They hastily removed the rest of their attires, grabbing, tugging, feeling the other's body as they revealed their naked frames. After that, he pinned her against the wall to kiss her, mindlessly letting his tongue chase hers while his hands roamed her body.

Yoongi's burning skin made Alice go crazy. She couldn't even understand how the simple contact of their bare figures was enough to put her in an uncontrolled frenzy. Here she was, incapable of thinking properly, letting her body rule over her mind as she tugged on the boy's silky hair while wrapping her legs around him.

They ended up on the floor, Alice's body topped by Yoongi's.

Alice kissed him again, capturing his lower lip between her teeth while he grinded on her, his length slowly gliding against her drenched pussy. The boy grabbed her legs and threw them on his shoulders as he stared down at her naked body, eyes growing dark with need.

He desperately wanted to feel her clenching insides against his dick. It was almost painful to just look at her, stunning, ready for him, her breathing already ragged just thinking about what was going to happen.

There was no teasing this time, Yoongi forcefully plunged inside of her. With her back on the floor and her legs on his shoulders, he could reach even further inside the girl, every movement making her groan in pure bliss.

The boy felt so exceptionally good as he filled her with his dick, making shivers of pure pleasure run down her spine at every thrust. He firmly grabbed her breasts and massaged them, his thumb drawing the collection of hickeys he had left there the last time and Alice squirmed under his touch. Feeling Yoongi's pleasure was making her shudder with satisfaction.

The girl came first arching her back and crying in delight as her hips followed Yoongi's fast pace. It felt like pure ecstasy, like her body was on fire, and electricity was running in her veins instead of blood.

Just feeling Alice's orgasm was almost enough to push Yoongi over the edge. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back at the girl's next climax. His movements became hectic as he chased his high.

"Cum inside me," the girl asked, feeling he was close.

Yoongi almost choked on his tongue. He knew that Alice was taking birth control pills and that pulling out was unnecessary but hearing her ask for it was just what he needed to push him over the edge. He finally climaxed, just after her second orgasm. He let out a low moan, head thrown back as he pumped deep in her, his cum splattering her insides.

He rode his orgasm until the end, feeling the waves of pleasure deep in his bones.

After that, they smiled at each other while Yoongi pulled out, catching his breath, sweaty and satisfied. In that moment, Alice felt so happy it was almost ridiculous.

Holly shit, were the only words that came to Yoongi's mind while he looked at a her, sitting on the kitchen floor with her back against the drawers full of cooking utensils.

He knew that after having that kind of sex, he could never go back to anything else.

The girl approached him, her naked, sweaty body glistening in the darkness.

Yoongi kissed her, his lips gently brushing on hers, savoring the taste of her tongue, while he trailed the hickeys on her neck with his finger. He liked to see the marks on her body, marks that he had made. It made him feel like she belonged to him and he belonged to her. Not in a possessive, macho way, but more like a bound between them, like secret signatures written on the other's body.