46| Teach me

"No, this is wrong, this is all wrong," said an impatient Namjoon, pointing at the entirety of the calculations that was written on the sheet.

The student, sitting down at his desk beside him was almost shivering from anxiousness.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad, look at his graph," asserted an empathic Jin, peeking at the sheet behind Namjoon's shoulder.

"We can't even read the graph correctly because his writing is illegible," continued Namjoon, crushing the sheet with his big hand while he was dangling it in front of Jin's eyes.

"He didn't mean that Parker," whispered Jin to the trembling student sitting at the desk.

"Yes, I really did."

"My name is not Parker... it's Preston," whispered the student, looking down at his feet.

Jin rolled his eyes. Now that Namjoon and him were almost done with their Master's degree in Economics, one of their tasks was to tutor the first-year students and Namjoon was having a blast crushing all their motivation. This meant Jin was the one stuck with the empathic, nice, tutor role to prevent all the students from quitting.

He didn't like that role at all.

"Just... try again Preston," he mumbled, taking the now rumpled sheet from Namjoon's hand and shoving it on the student's desk.

Taking his friend by the arm, he pushed him across the classroom until they reached the furthest corner, where the students couldn't hear them. Then, Jin looked at his coven leader with a frown, eyebrows screwed close together.

"Don't look at me like that," Namjoon whispered, "this one is going to quit anyway and join a cooking school instead, I saw it in a vision."

"It's still no reason to be such a bully! Imagine if when you were their age, you had a tutor like yourself now."

Namjoon smirked.

"You're kidding me! I was already a genius back then! Tutor me would love student me."

At this instant, all the students started to stand up in the classroom, picking up their textbooks to leave.

"Hey, where are they going?" asked Namjoon, sending a dark glare towards Preston, who scurried away from the classroom as fast as possible.

"They're running away from you," explained Jin, exasperated, "Joon look at the clock, it's 4pm, the class is over."

He sighed.

Finally.

"I'm leaving," said Jin, as the two men walked back to the front of the classroom, "I have an appointment with the department director to talk about the grant I won last year. This time, you're the one answering their last-minute questions."

Namjoon winced but didn't say a word as he sat at the teacher's desk, passing the line of anxious students, fidgeting nervously as they waited for their turn to ask their questions.

Jin waved goodbye and left the classroom, leaving a resentful Namjoon behind.

The man took his time, answering each one of the students, refraining himself from making too many mean comments. Finally, the last one came up to him, almost an hour later.

"So, what do you want?" Namjoon asked, his eyes focused on the document in front of him.

"I want you, Mr. Kim."

Immediately, Namjoon jerked his head up to see who had said such a thing. His eyes met the amber gaze of a girl he had never seen before, plumped lips and doe eyes giving her an innocent doll-like face. However, her aptitude was provocative, back arching and eyelashes batting in an attempt to entice.