56| Promise

Alice couldn't deny it anymore, she was drunk. The edges of her field of view were now slightly blurred and she was feeling way too cheerful for the feeling to be genuine. Her mind was drifting in a comfortable slumber while her half-opened eyes were darted on Jimin.

The boy, grey hair ruffled and cheeks flushed, was shirtless and standing in front of the fireplace with a glass of whiskey in hand. He was very drunk himself, and couldn't even remember removing his sweater, which Jin was now wearing on top of the jumper he already had.

"When you think about it," he was saying, his speech slightly slurred, "Juliet is like... the ideal girl. She doesn't fall in love, she is a sex goddess, and she can change her appearance...she can even become a man and grow a dick to spice things up!"

"I thought you liked vaginas," whined Jungkook, sitting on the couch next to Namjoon and brandishing a vodka bottle.

"I loooooove vaginas!" said Jimin, a smile stretching his luscious lips, "but I like dicks too sometimes! I don't discriminate... and I wouldn't want to deprive half of the population of all of this," he said, pointing at his perfect abs.

Alice giggled and Jimin sent her a wink.

Megan and Taehyung chose that moment to open the front door, coming back from their hike.

"Finally!" immediately roared Namjoon, putting his glass on the coffee table to run to the entrance. "Where were you? What were you doing? I was worried," he yelled at them.

Megan blushed a little and Taehyung looked vaguely guilty, but everyone in the room was way too intoxicated to suspect anything.

"Joon, you smell like you licked a bar floor," said Taehyung, his grave voice echoing in the room.

Hoseok approached them with dancing steps, pushing Namjoon aside.

"We waited for you, and then you weren't coming, so we got hungry and we ate and then we were worried so we drank," he said in a high-pitched voice, "and because Jungkook and Yoongi did all the shopping we just have strong alcohol and nothing except water to dilute it, so we are all pretty wasted right now."

"Sorry... we got lost," said Megan.

"Liar!" yelled Alice from the living room, "Megan, you're so full of electricity, you're like an electromagnet, you can always tell where the North is!"

"Wait, is this true?" asked Yoongi, sitting at the kitchen counter and inspecting Megan from afar.

"Of course it's not!" said Megan very fast, and Yoongi narrowed his eyes, suspicious.

The girl was trying to get rid of her insulated pants and almost fell over Taehyung who was removing his boots.

"I definitely need a drink too," she said, finally getting rid of her winter clothes.

She joined Alice on the couch, taking the glass from her hand to take a long sip.

"That's disgusting," she stated with a wince, giving it back to her friend.

"Mmmh Megan has a sensible palate," stated Jimin, eyes half-closed, sucking on his lower lip, "I bet she likes it sweet and dirty."

Megan's mouth snapped open as she looked at Jimin in shock.

"Don't mind him," said Taehyung, suddenly right behind her, "He's drunk."

"Come on," the boy added, "we should both get changed, our clothes are cold and humid, and you need some food in your system."

Taehyung took Megan's hand and led her towards his bedroom. Alice's gaze followed them out and she looked at Megan suspiciously, finally realizing that something was going on.