38| VIP

Jimin couldn't believe what was happening. He was used to girls shamelessly flirting with him and even taking the lead sometimes, giving him their number and telling him how gorgeous he looked, asking if he was free for coffee sometimes...

However this was another level.

Just thinking about what was going to happen in the room in front of him was making him so hard in his pants that it hurt. The fact that this girl was a total stranger, for some reason made things even more exciting.

The door finally opened and the both of them walked in the spacious area. The same red carpet as in the corridor covered the floor and large mirrors in golden frames adorned the walls. There were also fancy-looking couches and a round wooden coffee table in the middle of the room.

As Jimin casually inspected his surroundings, he suddenly heard the sound of the door closing behind him and he faced the redhead slowly locking it as she looked at him mischievously, desire oozing from her aura like thick honey, sweet and addicting.

She gazed at him under long eyelashes, then let her trench coat fall to the ground before proceeding to remove her dress, slowly unzipping it, unclipping her bra at the same time.

Before Jimin could even process what was happening, her red dress and lace bra were on the ground and the girl was totally naked in front of him. Jimin's lips parted as he stared, skin milky white and covered in freckles, long red hair falling in waves on her shoulders, an impressive pair of breasts and round, full hips, making it impossible for him to not drool.

She smiled at Jimin's expression, approaching slowly and swaying her hips at every step.

"I never wear panties," she breathed.

"That's sexy as hell you know that?"

It was like Jimin didn't even know what to do with his body anymore and could only stay there, fully clothed in the middle of the room as she  approached, perfectly naked except for her high heels.

"Jimin," she murmured, her eyes drowning in his, "I'm going to remove your pants now."

The boy nodded, hypnotized by her gaze as he unzipped his leather jacket and let it fall to the ground. He didn't even have the time to remove his t-shirt; she was already kneeling down in front of him and unfastening his belt with a daring gaze.

The belt soon fell on the floor and she dragged his pants down without hesitation, taking his boxer briefs at the same time and revealing his dick, already hot and ready just from looking at her strip.

The redhead gazed at him from bellow before licking her lips graphically and Jimin lost a bit his mind. She then proceeded to grab the base of his cock and to slowly lick it all around with her wet tongue. The feeling was properly heavenly and Jimin had to bite his lower lip hard not to moan, closing his eyes at the sensation. She started sucking with application the tip of his dick and Jimin wondered for a second if he wasn't going to fall to his knees from the intense pleasure.

When she took the whole thing in her mouth and started to suck it back and forth, stimulating his dick with her mouth and her hands in perfect synchronization, he felt a tear going down his cheek.

Jimin had good blowjobs before... but she was definitely the best at it he had ever encountered. The redhead didn't gasp for hair, didn't stop, didn't gag, yet she was able to take his member almost whole in her hot mouth, sucking and licking with enthusiasm in a perfect rhythm.

She started to graze his balls with her fingernails, still sucking and licking his dick, and a shiver of pure pleasure ran up the boy's spine, making him throw his head back. He wanted to tell her that he was going to cum but wasn't able to articulate properly.