Chapter One

-Fill me in-

"Daddy?" I say walking down the steps, "whats going on next door?"

"New people are moving in!" He smiled, "hopefully a girl your age is coming."

"Or a boy." I giggled.

"No hopefully not." He chuckled.

"I'm going to do my homework now." I say smiling and skipping up the stairs and instantly go to my window to look out the window.

I see a middle aged women standing there grabbing boxes from her car.

You could tell she was struggling a bit and right when I was about to run down the steps to help her out, I see a boy come out of the house and my jaw almost dropped.

He was tall, nearly six foot, and had dark curly hair. He had a SnapBack on and he instantly rushed to help out with who I'm guessing was his mother with boxes.

That's when I noticed his muscular figure you could see his strong arms, squeezing his shirt.

He looked a bit older then me, two or three years maybe? His, who I'm still guessing is his mom, gave him a smile and he smiled back and my heart fluttered.

His smiling was hypnotizing, dazzling and shining white, his teeth perfectly straight....

"Focus." I whisper to myself, "you need to do your homework."

As much as it pained me I pulled myself away from the window and started working on my homework but found my self gazing out the window.

"Emily!" I hear my mom call for me, "come downstairs please."

"Coming!" I reply dropping my things and going down the steps.

I walked down the stairs to see the women from next door standing there.

"Emily this is Michelle Mahone. She just moved in next door with her son Austin." My dad told me.

"Hi Miss. Mahone." I smirks and shook her hand.

"Hello dear. You can call me Michelle." She smiled and I nodded, "how old are you honey?"

"I'm sixteen... Almost seventeen." I smiled as I replied, making sure I'm polite like my parents always say.

"So Austin's a bit older.. He's eighteen." She told me.

"We are taking Michelle out to dinner to get to know her." My dad explained, "we have leftovers from last night in the fridge, also Michelle's cell phone number and home phone number in case you need anything in the future."

"Okay bye daddy." I smiled, "bye mom! Bye Michelle, it was great meeting you."

"You too honey." She smiled.

"Honey don't invite anyone over." My dad told me, "or go out with anyone."

I nodded at him and they soon left. I instantly went to the fridge, and I stared at the home phone number.

"So his name is Austin?" I say to myself aloud.

I should call him and come over... No I shouldn't what am I thinking?!

My dad said I can't invite anyone over... But it's Friday? And they aren't going to be back till late... Would he know? Oh god. No way. I can't.

My thought were interrupted by a knock on my door. I slowly walked towards it fixing my hair in the process.

As soon as the door opened my heart stopped it was the boy next doo- Austin.

"H-Hi." I nervously say, my grip on the door strong.