[34] More Than A Slave

A/N: PLEASE READ!

Hello!! I am finally updating, YES!!! So sorry about the wait, I hope it is worth it! :P I must say though that there is a bit of an intimate scene in this chapter. PG 13 is the rating so consider yourself warned! Thanks everyone! Don't forget to vote and leave me a comment :D

Oh, and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. :) OK, go read now! Haha!

[Story Start]

Victoria's P.O.V.

The days were starting to get colder as the month of September was already half over. I had been given warmer black trousers made of a cheap material and a couple of wool and fur lined cloaks. But thankfully I haven't had to wear them yet.

With all of the things going on with the prophecy, the Lycan threat and the duty of getting everything prepared for a possible battle, I have found myself to be quite bored. Everyone was always busy doing something except for me.

I was rarely ever called upon by Keegan or Arianna, I usually spend my days wandering the palace, or sleeping in my room or I am counting down the seconds that I will be freed from this place. With all of the talk about the up-coming prophecy I was starting to get antsy.

Even the three student apprentices haven't returned yet because of this whole ordeal. Apparently they are wanted to be kept at the school as much as possible to go over protocol for the battle. Not that I have any knowledge of what that would entail...

Lord Eric Baylish left yesterday afternoon as well. I hadn't talked to Trinity yet, since before his departure, but I knew that she went to his chambers and I saw that look on her face. She had been kissed. That much was obvious. She was practically glowing as she had the biggest smile on her face and the cutest blush as she wandered down the hall and to her room.

Upon his departure, Trinity looked saddened but also hopeful. Perhaps he said some words that pleased her to soften the blow of his leave.

This was a good thing. Trinity deserved someone like Eric, someone big and strong and willing to protect her. He would definitely fit that role for her.

A feeling that I did not entirely recognize swelled in my chest at this thought. Maybe it was a maternity instinct thing, the knowledge that I was passing on my care for Trinity off to a suitable male.

I couldn't be sure. I have never felt real feelings such as these before. I usually don't feel anything actually. Since living at the palace I have been having more cares about those around me, mostly Trinity though and strangely enough, Keegan as well. But I must admit that my feelings towards him are something else entirely.

Keegan Hunter...

Oh what that man does to me.

Since our last encounter I haven't been able to really stop thinking about him. I can't lie to myself anymore. I want him. But only if he'll have me, of course.

He is an engaged man. A loyal one at that. Even though he does not see Arianna for the true whoring deceitful bitch that she is, he is still loyal to her and loves her. The fact that he has kissed me can be explained by the mere fact that I am generally used as a sex slave and it is my purpose for my masters in the past. So why couldn't even a man such as he enjoy me as well?

I sighed and continued my aimless walk around the darkening halls. The sun had just disappeared over the horizon now and a few scattered candles had been lit around various doors, but only some. Leaving most of the palace in darkness.

It has been a few days since I found myself anywhere near the Death Star stone and thinking about it now I realized that I was walking towards Keegan's private study which is where it still lay as long as he has not moved it. Everyone should be asleep by now so I'm sure that I will be able to sneak in and take a peak at it. Being certain that it was still in it's confirmed spot would set my mind somewhat at ease.