[13] A New Point Of View

Edited

[Story Start]

Arianna's P.O.V.

I watched as the guards took Victoria away down the hall and I smirked at how she struggled. As they turned the corner, it was then that Keegan turned his full attention to me and had a concerned look on his face. I tried to smile at him to calm him down but I don't really know if it worked.

"Are you sure that you're ok? Did she really hurt you?" he asked and gently held my wrist again.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just landed on it at an awkward angle but it's fine now. Honest," I slowly twisted my wrist to prove just that.

My fiancée let out a small sigh and grabbed both of my hands in his and brought them up to his lips so he could place a gentle kiss on my knuckles.

I wasn't sure if he was angry or not. He didn't like to talk about his feelings very easily even though it was usually pretty evident on his face. But I don't really know how to interpret that either. I guess I don't know him well enough for that or for him to even be open about it with me.

"Do you still want to go to dinner? We can send them home with an apology and a rain check," his voice was guarded but I think he was a bit mad still.

Shaking my head 'no' quickly I said, "That would be rude to do to our guests. Plus I didn't get all dressed up for nothing."

The corner of his mouth lifted in a smile as he held his arm out for me to take and I did.

"You do look very nice tonight by the way," he said suddenly.

I felt my face light up and blood rushed to my cheeks as a big smile covered my face. I was hoping for 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' but any compliment from him was good for me.

I was actually very lucky to have him as my fiancée. He is the wealthiest; most powerful and never mind most beautiful man in all of Idris as his career has made him very well known.

And he is all mine...

Keegan pulled a little silver whistle out of his pocket that looked like two angel wings and he blew on it gently.

It made no sound that could be heard by a human ear but I knew that it was made and specially designed to have a certain soft trilling. This sound is so high that only angels can hear it as it makes the little vibrations in the air. Our other 'slave' Trinity, has been trained to come to this whistle.

Not even 30 seconds later and Trinity was turning around the corner ahead of us and instantly walked forward and met us halfway. When she reached us, she glided into a full curtsey. As she stood up straight again, her hands were clasped together in front of her and she had a bright smile on her young face as she looked at Keegan.

Her pure and perfect blonde hair came a good distance past her shoulders and were pinned back o expose all of her flawless features and in a feathery light and happy voice she said, "You called, Master?"

"Yes," Keegan said in that loud and strong voice of his that always made my knees weak, "You will be accompanying Arianna and myself to dinner tonight."

Her fingers started to play with a piece of the fabric of her white maids dress with light blue lace, "But I thought my duties as personal slave were relieved due to the arrival of the new angel you purchased?"

"A change of plans. You will be sharing the duties. Teaching this new Fallen the ways of this household until she is fine to be on her own."

Trinity gasped at hearing that the new slave was a Fallen, fore there had never been a Fallen captured as a slave before and she did not know of this over the past couple of years.