[07] Stupid Humans Will Never Learn

Edited

[Story Start]

Victoria's P.O.V.

I can barely begin to find the right words to explain what the first few months of my new life were like. As was promised, Mrs. Pearce was allowed to have me for "testing" and "sampling" for the decided 6 months.

In this way, they would have me out in the market at the busiest time of the year, or so they said...

Never would have guessed that the slave industry, a business that is so popular and is constantly booming, would have a "busy time".

I was kept in the Angelic Sciences and Technology Departments experimental laboratory the entire time. Constantly surrounded by white walls, plain rooms and Humans dressed in long white lab robes. A boring site that drove me nuts within the first week.

A lot of the time I was drugged so I would be easier to handle. My collar had a different, more special quality to it, that was different from any other Pure angels collar. Mine legitimately drained me of my energy so if I were to ever lash out and try to fight, my outburst would not last long.

When they ran tests on me, they didn't want the drugs to interfere with their results and most of the time what they did the pain was so intense that drugs and sedatives were not needed.

After I would sober up from their evil potions, I was brought out of my all white cell of a room and they used Gael chains that they attached to my collar, which of course was never removed, to restrain me and pin me down.

I had no idea as to what they were testing for. But they took a lot of blood, muscle and bone samples. They did a lot of 'scans' and 'x-rays'. I don't even know what those words meant, all I knew was that I didn't like them one bit.

Some, no most, of the things they did to me hurt a lot.

One experiment they did could make my body feel like my skin was being pierced with a thousand needles.

Like my blood was starting to boil and then evaporate out of my veins.

Like they were burning my skin and then slowly ripping off the dead outer layer when they weren't even touching me.

Everything was brutal...

What they did a lot of was study my black tattoo and wings.

I know that one thing they confirmed, more than learned, was that Fallen angels had what they called 'black magic' while Pure angels had 'white magic'.  What they indeed confirmed was that black magic was tainted by the evil darkness of Hell and that it is more potent in one drop of blood that Pure white magic is in three.

They understood this difference and I gave them kudos for that as it can be a difficult concept for some as we are still the exact same species as Pure angels.

There was one other question on their minds that was relatively irrelevant but curiosity seemed to have gotten the best of them by this point... One thing they wanted to figure out and understand was why Fallen angels tattoos and wings were black and other dark shades.

Of course I never spoke a word when I overheard them speaking of their inquiries, but I easily could have informed them of the origin of that easy, simplistic question.

It is 'God's Will'.

If he wants all Fallen to have black and dark wings then they will.

We are rooted back to all other beings. One of his creations. A figment of his own imagination.

When it comes to all kind of angels, God can control everything. If he wanted all of his Pure angels to have beautiful singing voices then they will. If he wanted to send all of his guardian angels to come down to Earth to save the ones who have been enslaved, it will happen.