[01] The Legend

Edited

[Story Start]

Once, long ago, there was a time where all that lived was God, His angels, and the Earth.

Then one day He decided to create man.

Of course the angels were excited about Gods new creations and loved them as well. But soon, as the humans grew and flourished, the angels were starting to feel neglected and left out by their lord God.

But Gods angels were too nice and pure to do anything about it, so they accepted that they would be second in Gods mind for a while.

All angels were fine to do so, except one. Lucifer. And this angel was also the closest friend to God and his council as he was always at his side.

Yet there was hate in his heart towards the humans and he wanted a change. There were other angels, as well, who still could never get over their jealousy and they all banded together with Lucifer.

His right-hand in this group of rebels was Azrael, the Angel of Death, and he had a strong hold and sway with all of the angels, as he was thought of as the end of suffering and bringer of a new place for all souls. And he was able to make the group grow bigger and feel more free to show their evil emotions.

Since the only way to make change in the world was to be God, Lucifer thought that he should take over God's position. All he wanted was to be God.

The angel was sorely mistaken in thinking that he could ever overthrow God. Fore when he and his group of rebel angels had made their plan in defeating him, they were put to an end quicker than they could ask for His forgiveness.

His rage towards His angels who betrayed Him brought an anger that shrouded the entire world in darkness.

The angels were pulled into a massive battle between good and evil, trying to keep God in His place and keep all the sinful angels away from their virtuous haven.

War raged on in Heaven for many days but God knew that all of this evil could not take over the whole world. So instead, for the punishment for all of the rebel angels, God made a place deep below the earths' surface for all wrongdoers and evil, and He called it Hell.

Hell was essentially an underground city. Large, but vacant of all life. Bright, from all of the firey pits that burned and feed from the souls. And dark, as it was all built in stone and if one were to wander from the path, they would fall into a dark endless abiss filled with anguish and suffering.

It would become the place of pain and torture for all eternity. If a soul is judged and sent to Hell, there is no escape for it...

All of the angels who went against Him were thrown out of Heaven and their beautiful tattoos that covered their backs were changed from whites, silvers and gold to black and grey.

From then on, all angels that had any kind of evil or darkness in their hearts were sent to Hell instantly and were called Fallens.

Lucifer, Azrael and all other rebel angels were cast into Hell and locked down there for the rest of time, along with any other angels that would ever be born evil.

Then, God punished Lucifer further still for being the leader in the whole ordeal and for betraying Him so. 

He made sure that all of the evil, hate, sadness, anger and jealousy that built up in a souls life would be passed on to Lucifer when they died. Then Lucifer would feel all of these emotions for the rest of time.

And the last thing that God did was say that no Fallen angel would ever be able to return to Heaven, and this was a part of God's will.

Ever since the Fall, it has been Lucifer and Azraels biggest goal to rise up from the pitiful place that they have been banished to, so they can once again be recognized, loved and followed as leaders or maybe even as another God...

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading :)

©KatieLuvsTokioHotel