[11] New Home

Edited

[Story Start]

Victoria's P.O.V.

When I next came to, I had no idea whether it was day or night.

Surprisingly enough, I wasn't sore at all. I just felt very weak which I am used to, as it is a big side effect of wearing the Gael collar all of the time.

Pushing myself up into a sitting position, I looked at my new surroundings. It was nothing over the top special but compared to the auction house, it was good enough for the likes of me.

There were no windows, which I liked in the sense that it gave me privacy from this evil world. Straight ahead of me, there was a big wooden door in the middle of the dark blue almost black walls. My cot was against the side side of the room, so to my left, there was a wooden table where an oil lamp stood and a few candles idly lay beside it. Against the wall there was a mirror and a white washbasin.

Wow... I certainly was not expecting this.

So this would be my new home for... well, who knows how long.

When I looked down, I was surprised to find that the cot, was actually a small bed and could just hold one person comfortably and the sheets didn't even irritate or scratch my skin.

Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I stood up and stretched my body and stiff muscles out.

My eyes drifted down and saw that I was no longer wearing the ribbon excuse for clothing. But instead I was wearing a dress as was usual with all of my previous Masters. "Meant for easy access" one of my masters' had once told me...

I sighed but was confused by it as well. Instead of revealing my body, the dress was somewhat casual and respectable. It was an entirely black classic maids dress.

It had a rounded neckline, long tight sleeves that went to my wrists and it all came down to my knees. There was white lace around the cuffs, neckline, and the bottom hem and a strip of lace outlined the bottom of the bodice.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to think of it. Was I not to be used as some sex slave for once? This could not be for real... Could it?

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that there was some back slippers against the wall by the door. Finally, something other than high heels. Walking over I slipped them on and they were a perfectly comfortable fit.

This is most likely the most amount of clothing that a Master has ever given me. I suppose I don't have to be sluttish because the Master I belong to is already infatuated with a woman who will gratefully do all things sexual to him for me.

A plan of escape was already sub-consciously forming in my mind. It would develop further once I've seen the household but so far I was thinking about how I could use the woman as a weakness...

But then again, there was also a nicer side to all of this. I couldn't have asked for a nicer place. So far I've been given my own room, nice enough clothing and I haven't been beaten. Maybe I will stay here a bit longer than usual.

It would be better than either going to a new Master, or living as a rogue or constantly in Hell again...

The idea of getting caught trying to escape slowed down my thoughts. If that happened, I would most likely be either beaten to near death or sent back to the auction house where I will be beaten again regardless.

I would have to be very careful in my planning. It will have to be flawless.

I smirked to myself when I realized that this would be the last master that I will ever be enslaved to. I will get out of here.