[08] The Slave Life

Edited

[Story Start]

Victoria's P.O.V.

** 2 years later **

"Come here my pretty pet!"

I cried out in pain, my hands shooting up to my head, as my master grabbed me by my hair and lifted me to my feet.

"No, please no!" I yelled out, stuggling and fighting with him as usual.

The thin yet strong gold chains clanked together softly as he pulled me over to his red silk covered bed and threw me down on it as he crawled over me.

Don't be too frightened of this man; I've had worse of a master in the past. His hairline was slightly greying and starting to recede as he was in his late thirties perhaps. He had a large figure and hard features. Hardly a figure to be feared.

Although he didn't look very strong, he had little struggles in holding my flailing legs down as he strapped my chained hands above my head on the bed frame so I couldn't move.

Hitting me across the face, he held up a Gael rod in front of me and sneered, "Shut up, wench! You will do as I say or else you know what you will get instead."

Swallowing the lump in my throat as he reminded me of that simple fact, I simply tried to scurry farther away from him. Only allowing a few small whimpers to escape my mouth. My master, Raoul, was very lustful and the only reason he got me was because of the excitement I created in his pants when he merely looked at me. But if I went against his orders, he wasn't afraid to use the Gael rod. Sometimes he used it just because he was bored and wanted a good laugh.

Very impatiently, he lifted up the skirts to my off-white gown that covered less of my body then most dresses would.

His pants were hanging around his ankles in a flash and in very little time wasted, I felt his long hard manhood thrusting painfully deep into my core. Today his urges seem to have gotten the best of him, as his movements seemed rushed and hard.

Nothing disgusted me more than when my masters did this to me. Before my slave life, I had only ever thought that sex was an action done when a man and woman were in love. My first master had quickly proven that wrong two years ago as I was a sex whore to all of his male guests who wished to have me.

Now my idea of sex and love is simply a man taking advantage of a woman whether she is willing or not.

A set of small tears ran down the sides of my cheeks without my permission, not that I think he noticed, as I waited for it to all be over, so he would leave me alone and pass out after. Then I would have my few moments of freedom over night. Thank God for not letting Humans able to impregnate Angels, or else over these two years, I surely would have been pregnant 500 times over...

He let out a load moan and I felt his juices release into me. I clenched my jaw angrily as he started kissing and licking my cleavage and neck.

Enough was enough. I was done with this treatment from him...

His hold on me relaxed as the tension left his body. This gave me the perfect opportunity. I brought my knee up as fast and hard as I could and made contact with his groin.

This didn't get him off me as he grabbed his private area with one hand and hit me across the face with the other, "You bitch!"

None of this was new to me and I leaned up so I could bite his cheek. I didn't let go until I could taste blood.

When Raoul was free of the hold of my teeth he stood above me, and pulled his pants back up, "You worthless, wench! This is the last straw! You are going back to that whore house, I am sick of you fighting back!"