13: How can I

Harith's POV

While teasing on my cute little racoon, we also having fun on the water. I think this will be the happiest bonding ever.

Few hours passed, the sun was already in the middle so that will be hot. " Kids, our lunch is ready," Miya said.

Both Nana and I leave from the water and run to Miya and Big bro Alu. As we got closer, My eyes started to sparkle. " Food!" I was about to eat but Alucard stops me. I look at the, there starring at me in a serious stare

" Mister, you have friends that are hungry too," Miya said. " Ugh, you forget about us again Harith," Alucard added. Am I really that hungry?

" Uh can we eat already, I'm getting hungry." Nana inserted. Oh finally, Nana saves the day. " Ok fine, but don't forget about us again Harith. Your, not the only one who is hungry here" Alucard said. " I'll try Alu," I said as I scratch the back of my head. After lunch, we came back to the water and have fun in the water again.

Many hours passed, the sun was starting to hide and the moon starts to rise. Nana and Miya were on the shore, making fun with each other.

" So Harith, It seems like you and Nana are already together." I got to stop as I heard him, " You don't need to explain. But don't worry, as your sibling we accept your relationship" he explained. " We?" I ask, " Miya also know about that." he added. " How did you know about us, we didn't tell anybody that we are together," I said. " Harley's sister told us," he answered, Oh so Harley knows about us.

" I'm glad that you accept our relationship." I thank him, he just nods and drinks his water. Minutes passed it's all silent, no words came out from our mouth. We are just watching how Miya and Nana having fun together, what sweet siblings.

Minutes passed, we were watching the siblings playing on the water together so we didn't talk too much. So I was thinking to start a chat, cause it's kinda uncomfortable when it's silent.

" Hey, big bro Alu" I responded, He glanced at me as a response. " Um, there is something important that I need to ask you." I said, " What is it?" he asks.

" Are the abyss are coming here?" he got curious because of my question. " Why do you ask that, Is there something wrong?" he asks again. " Well, a friend from the dream tells me that the abyss will do an ambush," I answered.

" A friend from the dream?" he pointed his finger to his chin meaning that he was thinking, " You mean Lunox?" he asked with curiosity. " You know her too?" I asked surprisingly, " Yeah, she is a powerful mage who can control light and dark" he explained.

" What did she tell you?" he asks, " Well she asks me to protect someone." I answered, " What do you mean someone special?" he asks me again. " Someone that is close to mine" I answered again.

He was thinking of any people that we know that is close to mine, " Me?" he answered in fear, "No not you, why would abyss kidnapped you?" I got lost in a mood as I heard his answer.

" Hey, I'm a special fighter." he answered with confidence, " But you're not the one who they wanted," I said as I crossed my arms and let my tongue out as my tease.

" Hey but seriously, who's the speciality that they wanted?" he asks as he's back on a real mood. " It's Nana," I said as my emotion turns to the opposite.

" Nana?!" he got shocked as he heard the name. " What's so special about her that the abyss wanted to kidnap her?" he asks.

" I don't know, but she's the one that the abyss wanted," I answered with anger and fear.

" Did Nana know about this?" he asked again. " No.. actually," I answered back as I look away, facing the sand. " Why didn't you tell her?" he asks again.

" Cause she can't enjoy outside anymore if the abyss was ambushing her," I answered. " But you must tell her, how will she prepare herself if you didn't tell her?" he replied, " But now I won't let the love of my life lose her happiness if all was just because of the abyss" I explained furiously.

" Still Harith, If you really love her, tell her that she's was in danger. For her to prepare herself, and for her safety too," he said as he held my shoulder to calm me.

" But what if I was on a mission, she was only one in the home. The abyss will find a way to get her" I replied in a panic.

" Harith, you're too advanced. Stop thinking touch." he wrapped his arms around mine, " I promise that it won't happen if you tell Nana. She's a strong girl, she won't be as brave as you when you didn't meet each other. Cause it didn't happen, no one will guide her, no one will help her, no one will support her and she'll to be brave as you. " he said

I look at him, " Please Harith, tell Nana all about this" seeing Alu's reaction begging that I really need to tell her. " Ok big bro Alu, thanks for the advice," I said as I hug him, and he did it back.

" Guys, you're so sweet together." We look at the two girls staring at us. " What happens?" Miya asks, " Nothing we just miss each other" Alucard answered.

I heard Nana yawn, she must be sleepy, " Seems like my little raccoon is sleepy." Miya said as she patted Nana's head. " I am" Nana replied back and yawn again.

" Well, I brought some tents for us to rest." Alucard inserted, " I thought we are gonna stay in the hotel." I said as I crossed my arms, starting to tease big bro again.

" Hey, 1 room can cause for 50 dollars. it's too expensive." He replied, " Then how did you buy that car?" I said with a curious look, only to tease him again.

" It's fine to me if we sleep inside the tent." I stared at Nana as she inserted. " See, even your baby wants a tent instead of your hotel." Alucard teased.

" Ok fine" I said in defeat. Alucard went to his car to get his tent cause he can't afford the hotel cause it's too expensive, this guy is such a liar.

" Here I have 2 tents" he said. " Where will I sleep?" Nana asks, "You're with my mocking cat." I give a cute death stare at Alu calling me a mocking cat, " What, I'm just saying the truth right?"

Nana got the tent from Alucard and start assembling it, Miya and Alu did the same.

A minute pass we already finished standing our tent, we just need a pillow and a blanket that Alu gave to us.

" Harith" I look at Alucard as he called me. " Don't forget what we talk about earlier ok." He said. I take a deep breath and nodded. " Goodnight." "Goodnight kitty" We both responded before going inside the tent.

Seeing Nana was too tired playing in the water with Miya, " Seems like you have fun with Miya." I responded. " I am," She said as she stretches her arms.

" Sleep already cutie," I said with a kiss on a forehead. " Night," she said her always words for today before going to sleep. " Sweet dreams cutie" I kissed her head then I lay down.

Then I suddenly remember what Alucard said, I must tell her that she was in danger. Maybe I can tell her when we got home. Then I didn't notice that I already fall asleep

Hello everyone who was reading this story, sorry for the late update.

Exam was finally over hhaahahha, Freedom was here....

Well see ya🤣😘