65.

I couldn't let her run away again. I had to stop her. I had to tell her the truth.

'I'm so sorry. She's...she's pregnant.' I shouted. She stopped once more and I saw her head drop down. A very long, sickening moment passed.

'Congratulations.' She whispered.

'No...she doesn't know if it's mine.'

'SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? What do you want from me, Dan?' She exploded. I'd never seen her this angry. She'd always been so calm and composed.

'I want you to listen to me for a minute, please?' I begged. I just needed her to let me explain. And she would see the situation I was in.

'Dan?' Emma appeared behind me, taking my hand. As if things couldn't have got worse. 'Whats going on?'

'Emma...go back inside, I need to talk to Lily.'

'She doesn't know?' Lily laughed. And that scared me.

'What don't I know? Danny?' Emma was looking at me, begging for an answer. This was it. The moment everything exploded before my eyes. She looked right at me as she said the words. Driving the knife in and twisting it.

'She doesn't know we're married?' There was such venom in her voice.

'Danny?' Emma began to cry, pleading with her eyes that it wasn't true.

'This is...wow...well done, Dan. You have truly out done yourself this time.'