64.

I couldn't help but laugh at the hungover faces in the living area the next morning and Dan and I emerged from the bunk together, hand in hand. Woody was somewhat torn between anger and humour.

'You and my sister?' He asked. Dan nodded and smirked.

'Sorry.'

'Can't say I'm surprised.' He shrugged.

'What?' I asked.

'I had a feeling something was going on.' So there we'd been thinking we were sneaking around when it looked like everyone knew before we had. It certainly felt funny to be open in front of everyone. On this, my last day. I wished we'd done this sooner. We kissed to the sound of wolf whistling and cheers.

A few hours later after treating everyone to Macdonalds breakfast and plenty of Red Bulls, I sent them all off for some free time while I met up with Dick to hand over all the paper work and signed the boys back over to him. This was it. My time was nearly over. I would be staying for the show and then I needed to go home to get ready for my new job the next morning.

I did have one last thing I needed to do. I needed to ask Dan what our plan was. How were we going to make this work? I knew he was in his dressing room and the rest of the boys were outside playing football. There was a skip in my step as I walked down the hallway.

I opened the door with an excited smile. Which was quickly replaced by horror. I could see him embraced in a passionate kiss with a blond girl, her back to me. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene. And I could feel my heart shattering. Just when I thought maybe, just maybe we could be together, I find him kissing someone else.

It was about five seconds before his eyes opened and looked at me. And I could read his face, full of apology and regret.

'Lily!' He gasped. The girl turned around and smiled at me.

'Hey, so you're the new Dick. I'm Emma.' Emma. As in, the girlfriend he'd broken up with three weeks ago? They didn't look very broken up.

'Hi.' I shook her hand. But really I wanted to tear it off and shove it down her throat. 'So yeah. I was just seeing where you were. Bye.' I couldn't even look him in the eye. If I did, then I'd burst into tears. I turned on my heel and walked away.

I hurriedly gathered my things and left the bus, past the rest of the band, all too busy to notice me. I didn't look back. I picked up pace, practically running from the building. And this time I knew exactly where I was running to.

'Lily!' I heard him shouting. I ran faster. Past shops and offices, all the way down the road. 'Lily, please wait, I can explain.' I slowed to a jog when I realised he wasn't going to let me go without a fight.

'You don't need to. I get it.' I panted, slowing down even more.

'No, please. Please let me talk to you.' He finally caught up with me, taking my arm. I slapped his hand away. He'd grabbed me once before and he wouldn't be doing it again.

'Dan, I don't care. It's nothing to do with me.' If I didn't care, then why was I now crying?

'She just turned up, I didn't know. We broke up. I-'

I stopped and faced him.

'Dan, I don't care.' I repeated. 'This was just a bit of fun remember?' I sneered. Using the words he'd said just weeks ago.

'But no...' He was lost. His mouth sort of bobbed open.

'Go back to your girlfriend. I'll send the divorce papers over. You'll finally be free of me.' I sneered.

'Lily, please?'

'Just...just leave me alone.' I began to walk away again and then he said the words that would haunt me.